Chase For Love

"Hey Tina," Regular-Sized Rudy said as Tina walked through the door. "I went ahead and signed you in!"

"That was thoughtful, Rudy," Tina replied as she snatched away the clip board and pen. "But it's against the rules to forge a signature on the sign-in sheet."

"Oh, yeah," Rudy said. "I guess I played it pretty fast and loose."

"Yeah, lets say fast and loose for when you shake your caboose. Rules are made to be followed."

"Right, sorry," Rudy apologized. "See, that's why you're gonna be a Hall Manatee and I'm stuck at Hall Minnow. Well, I'm also hall Minnow because I'm bad at networking."

🕓                                                              🕔                                                       🕕

"Hall monitors on duty report immediately to Coach Blemmins' office," Mr. Frond's voice said over the loud speaker. 

"Uh oh," Rudy said.

"Let's move!" Tina exclaimed as they both ran to the coach's office.

They both opened the door to see Zeke struggling to get out of Coach Blemmins' grip.

"Let me go!" Zeke exclaimed as he squirmed under the tight grasp of Coach Blemmins. "Dang!"

"Ugh, Zeke," Tina said. "You called us, Mr. Frond?"

"Ah, Tina. My star hall monitor. And Regular-Sized Rudy. My fixer-upper hall monitor," Mr. Frond greeted. 

"I'll get there!" Rudy said.

"Anyway, I stepped away from class to retrieve my shatter-proof goggles," Coach Blemmins explained. "When I got to my office, I found Zeke in here digging around!"

Mr. Frond shook his head as he said, "Trespassing in a teacher's office. This is strike three for you, Zeke! I'm afraid that means automatic suspension."

"Uh, but I got a good reason!" Zeke exclaimed.

"Save it. Tina, I need you to escort Zeke to the principle's office. I'd do it myself, but I dropped my cellphone in the toilet, and I need to put it in rice immediately. Has anyone tried that? Does it work?"

"Ha! Mr. Frond's got a smell phone!" 

"Hahahaha! You're suspended!"

"UGH!"

"Tina, think you can handle this?"

"I don't think you can handle how much I can handle this, Mr. Frond," Tina said as she grabbed Zeke's arm. "Let's go, Zeke."

"UGH," Zeke exclaimed again.

"I'll take it from here, Rudy. You finish your rounds."

"Are you sure," Rudy asked. "Zeke's trouble." 

"It's a midday run. I can do this in my sleep."

"Yeah, but I wanna help. I've never transported a perp."

"Yeah, we're good Rudy!" Tina exclaimed as she pulled Zeke along.

"Oh. Uh wow," Rudy was left speechless.

"Tina's giving Rudy some tude-y!" Zeke chuckled.

"Shut up, Zeke! I'm sorry, I said 'shut up'," Rudy said.

"You shut up," Zeke mumbled.

Zeke struggled under Tina's grip as he said, "Come on! The time doesn't fit the crime! You gotta let me go!"