Planning the other trip

After you guys were done in the pool you decided to take a shower. "Jack since your a complete moron Im gonna tell you this." "Ok.. what are you gonna tell me." "I'm going to take a shower.. that means that you cannot come into our room.." "I know that! I'm not stupid!." "I was just telling you.." You went upstairs and got your shower started.

                                                                                       - Jacks pro_

Does Y/N think I'm an idiot? I mean I do act like one.. but thats just how I act.  "Hey jack you want something to drink?" "No thanks Mark.. I'm ok." "So.. It seems that you like Y/N.." "Um.. maybe.. I mean she is.. um.." "Let me just stop you there Jack. I know for a fact that you like her. And I know for a fact that I don't like her. We're only friends Jack." "I know that Mark.. You've told me that before." "I know I've told you..but when ever I'm next to her you look like you gonna burst." "I know.. Its just.. you know.." "Jack, you and me are good friends.. I wouldn't steel Y/N from you. I know that you like her. Friends don't do that." "Thanks Mark..I'm sorry I keep getting jealous.. I just can't help it." It's ok Jack.. I understand. Anyways enough about this, Do you still wanna do that trip?" "What trip?" "You know the camping trip.. we were only gonna stay one night." "Oh.. I forgot all about that. Should we still do it?" "Yeah.. I know that Y/N loves camping trips, she'll definitely be ok with going with us." "Ok, I guess we should go then."

                                                                                         -your pro-

Your done with your shower and you wear some grey sweat pants and a grey shirt that says Septipiler trash. You hear Jack and Mark talking. You decide you should stop listening to their conversations it seems rude. "What you boys up to?" Mark looks at your shirt. "Really?" "Yes.. I will always ship Septiplier!!!" You giggle. "Hey um Y/N Mark and I have planned a trip.. Do you wanna come with us?" "Sure, where are we going?" "We're going to a little camping spot about 30 minutes away from my house. The camping spot is really nice." "Yeah.. I'll come with you guys." "We're gonna eave tomorrow at lunch." "Ok." "Hey Jack what time is it?" "Its only 8 pm.. why'd you ask Mark?" "EVERYBODY CHANGE!! WE'RE ALL GOING OUT!!!" "You want to question Mark why your all going out know.. But you just brush t aside. "Right now?" "Yes right now." Everyone goes upstairs. You let Jack get dressed first and you wait outside. After he's done you check out his look. He's wearing his blue jacket, sneakers, his glasses are on, and a black beanie with ripped jeans. "Jack ,why are you dressed like a hipster?" "I'm dressed as a hipster? I was trying to dress like a total loser." Jack smiled, you smiled back. You went into the room and wore a with T-shirt, a black leather jacket, black jeans,  and sneakers. You also but on bright red lipstick. You got out of the room and bumped into Jack. "Sorry Jack, I wasn't looking were I was going." Jack didn't say anything, he just looked into your eyes. "You look cute.." He winked and smiled. You blushed. You both heard Mark's door open and close, You quickly pulled away from Jack. You looked at Mark. He was wearing his red flannel (his lucky shirt) He also wore ripped jeans. "C'mon you two.. We gotta go."

                                                                            -time skip-

(I know Mark can't drink.. So don't say he can't drink..Just pretend ok.. thanks)

You were at a bar with Mark and Jack. You decided you would be the sober one. Jack was already drunk off his ass, and you guys got there 10 minutes ago. Mark was doing pretty good. I mean he was drunk but not as drunk as Jack. You couldn't really have fun since Mark and Jack were drunk. They were like children when they were drunk. Mark was just pretty fun when he was drunk. He just danced the entire time. Jack was like a baby.. he was whining the entire time. At 11:30 you decided it was time to go back home. You got them both in the car and drove back to Mark's house. "That..that was *hic* fun!"  Mark could walk pretty good for a guy who was drunk. You had to support Jack into the house. "Imma.. *hic*.. imma go to bed.. *hic*night night... *hic*" Mark headed off to bed. "Ok.. Jack your gonna have to sleep down here.. ok?" "Do I have to?!?.. It's to dark down here..*hic* I wanna come with you.." You sighed. You helped Jack upstairs and put him down on the bed. "There..your up in the bed. Now I'm  going to go downstairs ok?" "I....I don't wanna be aloneee.. I need to be..*hic* I need to be with someone." "Jack.. ugh" "Please? I'll make it to you in the morning." "No you won't your going to forget." "Fine I'll*hic*..I'll video myself saying I'll make it up to you." He videoed himself then told you to sit next to him. "Y/N I have something to tell you.." What is it jack?" "Y/N.. I *hic* I love you.." Your body froze, but Jack was drunk..he didn't mean it. "I love you to Jack." Right as you said that Jack was asleep, You tucked him in and checked on Mark. When you checked on him he was asleep to. You took off his glasses and put them onto his night stand  by his bed. When you put his glasses on his night stand there was a piece of paper with your name on it. You decided to read it. Dear Y/N... You kept reading it until your body froze. The paper was a letter from Mark. It was him confessing his feelings for you. You put the note back and went downstairs on the couch. You hoped that you would just forget the entire night. You covered your head with some blankets and almost forced your self to go to sleep.