TPID|Chapter 2

"... I feel as if public highschools don't have that good of environment for learning so they should be rebuilt to be suitable for what they are made for." Said a man with a thick bushy moustache.

I was sitting in a meeting, with adults around me talking about the most dullest things ever. Frankly I wasn't paying attention to whatever they where yapping about.

"What do you think, Princess Lilly?" Said a man with a hair-cut that kinda looked like Elvis.

I flinched.

"Huh? Well I agree on what he said." I said while nodding.

Though I had no idea what he said, nor did care.

"Yes that makes sense if..."

I kinda zoned out after that, daydreaming on how it would be to go to a normal Highscool... What else was I suppose to do?

{FlashBack// 5 Years ago}

"What do you wanna be when you grow up?" Asked Crystal, the princess from the Crystal Kingdom.

I tapped my chin. "I know! A Highscool student!"

She laughed. "I wanna be one too!"

"Then we can both be Highscool students!"

"Yay!"

{FlashBack End// Present time}

"Lilly? Lilly!" Called a voice.

I looked up and saw my dad standing there crossing his arms. He had a very angry look on his face, and I was afraid.

Wait did I fall asleep? Oh no...

"H-hi dad..." I mumbled.

"Come on the meeting is over." He said strictly.

I nodded and followed him into our car. Once I got seated he turned to me.

"Lilly, you where acting very disrespectful during our meeting. I am very disappointed in you."

I sighed. "I'm sorry..."

"Honey, please she is just a child..." Mumbled my mom.

"Just a child?" He barked. "She is 16, that's not just a child anymore."

"Please..." She begged.

I looked down. Whatever they talked about didn't interest me, so it's not my fault I feel asleep.

"I wanted our child to be successful, but look on what she is now! A discrase to our family."

I gasped. 'A discrase to our family'? My hands started to tremble. I didn't want to here this anymore.

"All she does is laze around all day, while I am working hard! We need to teach her deceplin."

"Stop dad, please" I begged.

He looked at me confused.

"I'm sorry that I am not like you want me to be. But I am different from you."

"Humph maybe it would be better if you where like me."

I sighed, and looked out of the window. The car parked back into the palace. The students where gone, and the sun was setting.

I walked out of the car and up into my bedroom, not even noticing that my maid trotted behind me.

I collapsed onto my bed and looked at my ceiling. It was covered with fancy paintings and different things. Mom always said every painting has a meaning just like everything that happens in life has a meaning.

What's the meaning of my dad treating me like that?

What is the meaning of me being a princess?

"Can I come in?" Said a voice behind my door.

"Sure" I replied.

My mom walked in holding tea. She placed on my table and sat down next to me.

She took a deep breath and began speaking.

"Lilly, I am sorry about your father. It's just that he is used to, a more strict system. Don't let the things he said bother you too much ok?"

I nodded.

"Your birthday is coming up soon, is there anything you want?" She asked changing the topic.

"Anything?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, anything."

"Well, I want to go to a normal school. Experience how life would be as a normal person."

"But honey, your a princess. I don't think that's possible."

"You said anything, mom." I smiled.

She sighed. "I'll speak to your father about this."

"Hello?' Said a voice behind the door.

Someone else?

"Come in." Said my mom.

My dad walked in. Oh great.

"I kind of over heard the conversation you where having." Said my dad as he looked at me.

"Please! I just want to be treated normally..." I pleaded.

He sighed. "Lilly, highschools are no place for a princess to be. There disgusting, and there education is poor. I don't see why you would like to go to one."

My mom sighed, "Honey, wasn't the whole meeting today on how to improve them? I thought you where trying your best to make then better..."

Then it hit me. I remember being told that the camera's around the palace also detected noise in most rooms. Not the ones that where meant for personal business.

I could use this against him.

"Yes but..."

"Dad, please let me go to that highschool. You said the camera's can catch every sound as well, so I'll show the whole public what you just said."

He looked at me scared. "You... You wouldn't"

I smiled. "I would."

He paused. "Fine you can go to that highschool."

My mother gasped and I looked at him as if he was crazy. I... I can go?

"Really?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, but only on two conditions."

I didn't care. I was just happy that I could go to that highschool. Finally I would get that normal life I always dreamed of.

"Alright, what is it?" I asked.

"One, you have to wear a disguise. We don't want anyone to know that there is a member of the royal family going to a public Highscool. And two...

...You may not fall in love with anyone there"