Chapter 3- A slave and a bite

I had fell asleep by a lake but not before masking my sent in the water. I didn't want my family to find me and bring me home I wasn't ready. I still couldn't believe they would do that to me. My dad went to extreme measures to keep the pack safe but I never thought he would take my happiness away for that. What about my mate? Theses were the thoughts that went threw my head as a fell asleep. I tried so hard to stay awake since I was all alone in the forest but the darkness finally won.

I woke up with a crack of a branch somewhere around me. I got up quickly and looked around. I could smell blood. I finally saw a deer run by. I starred at my feet and saw blood. I instantly relax when realizing that I was alone. I was naked but I didn't mind. I took a deep breath and jump in the water. The reflection of the moon on the water was beautiful. It was only half full but it still mesmerized me. I swam for about an hour.

I got out of the lake when I heard someone scream for help. It seemed to be a girl and she was petrified. I rolled my eyes and started to run towards the sound. That's when it hit me the awful smell of blood mixed with fear. I finally saw a girl running around the forest screaming for help. I hid behind a tree making sure it wasn't a trap from the vampires.

I took a step forwards and she stood still at the sight of me. She looked so scared, it hurt my heart. It made me remember how scared I was when I was ten and a vampire was seeking my blood. My dad had found me in time and killed it. I was covered in blood and full of dirt. He was so relieved when he saw me but I wasn't aloud to go out of the house for two weeks as a punishment for going to far from where I was aloud.

She was right in front of me but no word came out of our mouths. When I looked down I saw that I was still naked. Oupss! I looked back at her and asked if I could use her vest. She hesitated but finally gave it. That's when we heard it. A voice that would send chills down your spine.

"Come back to me lovely and I won't hurt you as much as I want. But you still were a bad girl and bad girls have to be punished." He made his voice echoed through out the forest. She looked back at me with pleading eyes. I whispered run and that's what we did. We ran towards my pack house. It was the closest protected house I could think of. I mind link my pack and asked for back up. We were really far from the house but we still ran as far as we could.

She looked behind us and hit a tree. She fell backwards and her head banged quite hard against the ground. She was dizzy and could barely sit up. I helped her up slowly and pulled until she was on my back. I started running again. After a few minutes, a shadow moved right in front of me. I instantly stopped. I turned around and again and again. I saw nothing but not even a minute later I felt someone pull her off my back.

She was thrown to the floor and rolled until she was against a tree again. She had lost consciousness and blood was coming out of her mouth. A guy walked towards her and took her by the neck. He pulled her up and started to choke her. I ran behind him and hit him with a big branch. He stumble back and turned to face me.

" I should have know a dog would be masking my lovely's scent." He growled. He took me in and so did I. He had black hair and beautiful blue eyes. His fangs were out and he was wearing a muscle shirt and a pair of jeans. Without me knowing, he had lifted his hand. I felt a pain in my stomach. I took his arm and twisted it until it was behind his back. He struggled against my hold until I was laying on the ground. He chuckled when he saw me. I realized than that my legs were open. I felt so embarrassed and closed them.

" So that's how werewolves fight. Maybe I should fight with girl werewolf more often." He said as he hovered over me. I was so in shock, I couldn't move. His hands were exploring my body until I felt a sharp pain on the side of my neck. I could feel my blood being drained out of my body. I stood even more frozen when I heard him.