Chapter 2-Him

I was playing a beautiful melody in the living room on my old piano. My little sister, Madelyn, was falling asleep to my music. Her pretty eyes tried so hard to fight the sleep but soon enough it took over. She was an odd one for a vampire. She would sleep trough the night and awake through the day. Usually it was the contrary. Not that the sun hurts us. It just always been that way. She is still young so my parents didn't do much about it. They always said it would change by it self.

I continued for a few minutes making sure she was sound asleep. I took her in my arms slowly than headed towards her room. She was In the second room in the right hallway when you came up the stairs. She had a purple and grey princess styled room. I laid her down on her cute bed and walked out.

It was about nine at night and I was literally bored out of my mind. I decided to go for a little walk into the garden. It was huge and had a big water fall in the middle. I threw a quarter in it and made a wish. I knew it was silly but I always do it ever since my parents made one of my wish come true.

I had my hands in my pockets and walked around. I looked at the beautiful sky full of stars. I automatically found the bear hidden in those stars. It made me smile. I felt so at peace. Out of nowhere I heard giggles and whispering.

" Dexter stop it!!! It tickles" A few second later, a moan came out of that girl's mouth. My servants were acting out again. I walked around the bushed to find a half-naked girl and a tall guy. I looked at them with so much disgust. Sometime they could be so annoying. I threw the girl's shirt towards her. She thanked me while smiling slightly.

" We are sorry master. It will never happened again. We just didn't want to bother anyone in the house with our noises." Dexter said while avoiding my eyes.

" I don't want to hear about it and it better not happen again. Now, get back to work now." I was pretty harsh but who cares, they are servants. They're only made to obey.

The girl was about to go when I pulled her arm so she could be right in front of me. She was very little and it was fun to control her. She looked up at me with frighten eyes but automatically look away.

"oh sweetie, don't look away. You're eyes are so darn cute." I whispered in her ear before starting to kiss her neck. I could fell her blush and relax as I made my was down to her collarbone.

" Do you know what happened to people who make me mad? I punish them. Since I'm a little hungry this will not finish with your death but it will cause you a lot of pain." I felt her jolt in my grasp than tried to escape. Begging for me to let go.

I pushed her hair on the side so I could have a good area to bite on. She smelt like violet and chocolat. I hoped that she would taste as sweet as she smelt. I smirked in her neck than nibble a little. I was still fighting and it got on my nerves. I pulled back and squeezed her arms and she screamed. It was so aggravating. I slapped her cheek so she would shut up. She fell to the floor and slowly turned to face me while fear covered her eyes. I looked at her up and down admiring the view. I had to admit she was cute especially with her begging eyes. I walked a little father were a bench was set between two big flower bowls. I sat down and potted my lap. She lifted herself up with to much hesitation for my liking. She walked slowly than a little faster when she saw how annoyed I was.

" Be a good girl and sit down right here and I'll try to be gentle." She smiled slightly while sitting down. I pushed her hair out of the way again and put one hand on her mouth and the other wrapped her two arms and stomach into place. She was trembling so much out of fear and I laughed a little. I licked were I would bite and than had a treat. I was right, she was really sweet. She was moving a lot and screaming into my hand. She was about to bite my hand when she collapsed into my arms.