Chapter 1- Her

Hey! This is the same story as the other but much better. I wasn't happy with the other and this one is longer. Hope you love it as much as i loved writing it !!! 😉

I was lying on my back on the couch right in front of my huge bed. I had been reading for at least two hours. I had woken up around 6:25 this morning and now my clock on the wall beside my door indicated that it was almost 8:30. I was getting hungry and my servant wasn't even up. Her room was right next to mine with a door uniting them.

My room was a dark grey with one wall dark blue, the wall were my bed is. On the other side of my room stood a fire place with a flat screen over it. Two wooden bookshelves were on both side of it then two doors, one for my bathroom, that I share with my servant, and the door the leads into her room. In the middle of the last wall was another door that opened up onto my little dark balcony that had a cute black two place metal table. Flowers were here and there around our rooms.

I finally decided to go wake her up. It was Saturday and that was her day to sleep in but I needed her. I walked quietly into her room and sat down on her bed. She was laying on her stomach like a sea star. One pillow was on the floor on the other side and the other was under her left arm. Her red hair hide her little face. All of a sudden, I felt bad for waking her so early on her peaceful day. I couldn't be mean with her not like my brothers were with theres. She had so much respect and did exactly what I said. So, I didn't like bothering her when I didn't have to.

" hum! How may I help you princess?"  She whispered while turning towards me. I noticed that I was playing with the tip of her hair while think.

" Sorry for waking you up on your day in Anya but I'm starving." She looked so tired.

"You don't have to apologize. You are hungry and that's understandable. Let me get ready and I'll go get  your breakfast. Is that okay with you? It'll only take a few minutes" she answered while stretching. I got up and walk towards my room with a slight feeling of guilt.

" Stop feeling guilty about stuff like this princess. It's your right and it's not like your beating me or anything." Since she was mine, we were linked trough a blood spell. She felt everything I felt but I didn't. It was a one way link and that kinda bothered me also.

"I'm gonna try but I can't promised you anything" I said turning to smile to her before entering my room. My little sister, Jessa-Belle, was sitting on my unmade bed. She had pale skin and blue eyes like all kids in this family. She had pinkish lipgloss on and she had tied her thick dark brown hair into a ponytail.

" you know that mom would kill you if she saw your room" she laughed slightly at my mad face.

" Ya I know, but what did I tell you about barging in my room without knocking?"

" I did knock, you were just to busy being nice" I gave her a killing look.

" That's none of your business. Now get out of my room" she looked disappointed so she got up and walked towards the door.

" You know, it would be nice to past time with my big sis since I'm home only for two months. But I guess you're still mad. I hurt to you know so stop being so mean." She was right. I have been harsh with her since she got back. My parents and her had decided to send her to a boarding school in London to be close to my grand-parents. That's why she's the only one here how doesn't have a southern accent. But she did leave me all alone with our five brothers and father. It was hard for me to let her go. We were so close. She was like my best friend. Even though she is three years younger than me. I always saw her as my equal. That's one of the reasons I act like I do with Anya. She kinda replaced my sister.