Prologue☆☆

*Trigger warning*

"Come on baby, I know you want this." Brandyn said to me as he struggled to get my top off.

"No! I really dont. Stop. please. Brandyn stop!" I yelled as I tried to push him off of me. He however was alot stronger than I was and one smack to the face sent me back to the bed where I had worked so hard to get off of.

"You little bitch. Your such a fucking tease! Ive put up with your shit for five months! I think its about time you let me fuck you!" He yelled at me as, I cringed away and struggled to get away again. "Would you stop fighting. We can do this the hard way, Or the easy way. " He glared at me and My eyes filled with tears. How could he be doing this to me?! I thought I loved him. I looked into the eyes that I used to love, somehow they seemed colder now. I felt the lump in my throat as he pulled off my shirt. I felt the tears stinging my eyes. The next thing i knew it was happening. And I couldnt do anything to stop it. I didnt ask for this! I didnt want it to happen like this! Girls always fantasize about how their first time would be. You know, the romance, the feeling, most of all the guy. The guy would be perfect because you knew at that moment you loved him more than anything. I wish my first time was like that. Instead I got cold, painful and the guy was all wrong. You see I got ripped off for my first time, because all that romance crap dosnt happen! It dosnt exist! People fall in love because they settle. Not because it was 'Love at first sight' or 'Sole mates'. The night I lost my virginity I made a promise to never be one of those shmucks who 'Fall in love' and crap. I was going to be more practical. More self-reliant. I was never going to let anything like that happen again. You have my word.

-----------------------------

4 years later and Ive kept that promise. I dont trust any man, not one bit. I went through most of highschool ignoring them and their perverted comments, Their stupid pick up lines, everything. I was cold as stone. and proud of it. So of course when a group of guys transfered here for hockey, I couldnt care less...

"Hey." I looked accross the isle to see a guy smiling at me while sitting with his friends. "Im Tristian."

**************************************************

New story! Tell me If you like it. This is just the begining.

Theres A picture of Julia to the side.