nine

~ tylar's pov ~

school was pretty annoying today like usual, and i also of course got myself into awkward encounters because i'm such a anti social piece of trash.

i started to walk home, which i didn't really mind because it gave me time to think about some things, even though thinking about certain things can make me very upset and anxious.

melanie martinez started playing through my headphones which made me very happy, and it was my favorite song "play date." i starting awkwardly jamming without a care in the world and didn't look to see if people were staring at me. i mean it's melanie martinez who doesn't jam out to her?

after walking for about 5 minutes or so i saw a boy who seemed to be disoriented walking from the left of me, he had his head down and he seemed just really out of it.

it kinda looked like calum, but i mean that couldn't be him. this boy  looked messed up. then again what if it was calum? i mean he did skip school today, so i decided shouting calum's name to the boy wouldn't hurt.

"calum? is that you?" i shouted, my cheeks turning bright red. i sounded like such a idiot.

the boy turned around quickly and gave me a really sad look. it was calum. and he did not look good whatsoever.

"tylar!!!! hey i-i missed you and wow you look so pretty lets go on like uh like a date or something" he said. his speech was slurred and the bags under his eyes were darker than ever.

his clothes were partially ripped, like he had just been into a fight or something. he also had bloody knuckles and a few scratches on his face.

"jesus calum. are you alright? have you been in a fight or something?" i asked, softly touching his face. he touched my hand that was touching his face and smiled brightly at me.

"i-i'm fine. i think i just need to go lay down somewhere or something" he said, while almost falling down onto the ground. he needs help.

i had to take him to my house to get himself cleaned up, and maybe to lay down for awhile. hopefully my crazy ass mother is asleep and is not up sobbing over videos of my father. agh.

after a slow walk to my house we finally made it, and calum was almost asleep on my shoulder. he looked so peaceful and cute. i opened my front door dreading to know what was happening on the other side.

"mom i'm home!" i yelled, hoping she was in her bed asleep.

"yeah mom i'm home hahahaaa" calum said, while laughing at himself. i smacked him on the head because i knew if my mom was awake and heard that then she would be pissed as hell.

there she was. the she devil herself. "what's this?" she said, while crossing her arms.

"oh uh this is my friend calum, and he's been in a bad situation and i j-" i got cut off by her.

"are you being a slut tylar? i don't need sluts in my house! your father is dead and your out with boys?" she screamed, while the tears started running down her lifeless looking face.

calum had fallen asleep on my shoulder. it was silence.

"mom are you serious? he's my friend and he needs my help! i have to go wash him off and let him get some rest jesus christ!" i screamed back, while running past her quickly with calum still clinging onto my now painful shoulder.

i looked back behind me and saw that she just went back to laying on the couch while wiping her eyes.

i sat calum on one of the steps, and then started walking over to my mother. i hugged her for awhile. she didn't hug back, but she didn't try to hit me either. that's good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello u beautiful cute lil humans!!! its been awhile and i'm rlly sorry for that but i did lose inspiration for this story and i still kinda am, but i felt like a small lil update for u guys would be good. i see u guys voting and commenting and adding this story to ur libraries and it just makes me very happy so pls continue to do that!!!! and holy fuck my phone calls story is like up to like 26k reads so that's fucking amazing and i'm so proud of tht story!!!! but anyway i love u guys so much and i hope u like this lil shitty update. here's my social medias so hmu whenever cuties!!!

twitter-i changed it again whoops but its @ultvisuals

ig- i changed this too omg but its allisontrbl

tumblr- trumantears