To Me Your Perfect

Val's POV

I see her everyday looking in the mirror and picking out every flaw of her body. She thinks she's fat and ugly, but to me she's absolutely perfect.

Jenna's POV

I stood there staring in the mirror. Ugh why am I so ugly I thought.

"Too fat, boobs not right, thigh gap sucks." I whispered.

All the other female pros and troupe are slim, perfect boobs, great thigh gaps and are just flawless. Then there's me.

I wish so badly that I could be like all of them. I sit down on the floor and just start crying.

Val's POV

Jenna and I have rehearsal in Studio 3, so I got to Studio 3 and walked in.

There on the ground I see Jenna crying.

"Jennabug why are you crying?" I ask her.

"B-b-because I'm fat and ugly." She replies.

I walk over to her, sat down, hugged her and wiped off her tears.

"Babe your not fat or ugly."

"Yes I am Val. Have you seen the other female pros and troupe? I am fat and ugly."

"Of course I've seen the other pros, but they're not as perfect as this one girl I know." I say.

"Oh, who's this girl." She says looking kind of disappointed.

"That one girl who I think is cute, adorable, kind, sexy and perfect is you." I replied.

"Really?" Jenna says with tears in her eyes again.

"Baby why are you crying? And of course I meant every word I just said."

"I'm crying because that the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"Well I love you for who you are and never change because to me your perfect." I say right before I press my lips onto her lips kissing her.

This is the one-shot To Me Your Perfect that used to have it's own 'book' so since it was basically a prompt I would just add it to my prompt book! By the way I wrote this when I first joined Wattpad which is why it sucks so yes I know this is terrible compared to my recent prompts.