Prologue

Eto yung story na dati ko pa iniisip na kung ip-publish ko ba o hindi? At eto nga pinublish ko na. Sana magustuhan niyo ^•^ Isa po sa mga scence ang prologue.

_________________________________

I hate you.

I don't miss you.

I'm ok.

I'm happy without you.

I don't need you.

These are all the words I say everytime they ask me how I feel. But those are all lies because...

I love you because of who you are and not what you are. And I will love you no matter what it takes and until the end of our story.

I miss you, everytime we are far to each other even though it was just an hour, minute, or seconds had just passed.

I'm not ok, everytime I see you happy or laughing not because of me but because of other people. I keep on being jealous, because I'm not ok that you're with her.

I'm not happy without you, because my only happiness is by your side. I cry every night because I know when the morning comes I'll just keep on saying these lies just to make you hate me and just to push you away.

I need you. Because I love you. Because I miss you. Bacause I'm not ok without you. Because I'm happy with you. Because you're the key to my life.

And these are the truth behind all my lies.

__________________________________