Ch. 8 - Damn

A/N: I know where I want to go with this story now. Most people that write from this studentxteacher plot usually focus on the illegal part of it and how the two are gonna keep their secret/forbidden relationship hidden. I wanna focus on them building up a relationship and about them having sexual frustration all the time that leads to...things. Just thought I'd let you know that writer's block have left me for the time being so I'm gonna write as much chapters as possible.

This chapter is gonna be pretty long.

(Dedicated to @mxttyxhxrry cuz <3)
_____________________________

Zayn

He just started driving and I didn't want to ask him where we were going because he was already pissed at me. But I don't know this man well enough to assume that he's not gonna kill me and leave me in a ditch somewhere. I have to know if I'm gonna have to stunt roll out this bitch.

I glanced at him and saw that his grip on the wheel had loosened from when his knuckles were white about a minute ago.

"...uh, where are we...like, um...where are we going?" I asked a bit timidly.

"..."

"Mr. Sty--"

"We're going to my house."

"What?!"

"What do you mean 'what'?"

"Okay-- first reason out of three thousand why this is wrong: WHY DID YOU THROW ME IN A CAR TO TAKE ME TO YOUR HOUSE?!"

"You're disrespectful when we are in the school, so if I take you out of someplace where you are comfortable, and put you somewhere completely new where you might even be un-comfortable, then maybe you'll learn to respect me. I don't care that we met in a fairly...unorthodox manner before I was introduced as your teacher, I'm still your teacher and cursing at me and telling me what to do is something you really shouldn't be doing."

"Oh, so you want to talk about rules and regulations?" I scoffed staring at him.

He didn't reply, but I could see his grip tightening again. I didn't care. He was being a hypocrite. And one thing I can't stand, is a hypocrite.

"So tell me," I started, "is it part of the rules and regulations of the school, for you be able to touch me below the waist, pick me up and throw me onto a desk and into a car?"

He didn't say anything for a while, but then he spoke.

"...I didn't throw you," he pouted.

I stared at him blankly.

I just shook my head, not believing how much of a fucking man-child he is.

"Unbe-fucking-lievable." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

Before I knew what was happening, he pulled the car over and put it in park.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

He didn't answer, he just reached behind him and got his satchel from the back seat.

He was digging through it and then, just as I was going to ask him why he was taking so long, he pulled out his phone.

My eyes widened as he unlocked it and started going through his contacts.