Q8 - Burst into the Asian's rooms? (BestWeirdoEver)

Admin: I'm pretty sure this is the first dare for Hong!

Hong Kong: I, like, think you're right, Admin. What's the question?

Admin: It's from BestWeirdoEver, and she asks:

Hong Kong!! 

Will you burst in all the Asian's room when they are about to fall asleep and yell "RACHEL" in batman's voice?

Admin: It's like what Iceland had to do for his big brother, except with the Asian countries. You up for it, Hong?

Hong Kong: Yeah, shouldn't be too hard. *shrugs*

Iceland: Do I have to come along?

Admin: Um... I wasn't going to make you, but now you have to come! Let's go *snaps finger, teleporting everyone to where the Asians live*

Hong Kong: Hm, reminds me of caterpillar brows...

Admin: How else would I do the things I do? i just have a touch of magic that Norway gave to me so that I can get stuff done properly with this ask page. *laughs*

Hong Kong: Shhhh, it's, like, night time. Everyone's sleeping!

Admin: *whispers* Sorry... let's go~ *whispers*

All: *sneak down the hall* 

Hong Kong: *whispers* Here first *whispers*

Iceland: O-Okay...

Hong Kong: *bursts door open and mutters* You totally deserve this *in batman voice* RACHEL! *runs away*

South Korea: *jumps out of bed* ACK! What was that, da-ze? 

Hong Kong: Hurry before he wakes everyone else up. Each of you take a room! *points at doors*

Admin: Okay. *bursts in room and shouts in batman voice* RACHEL! *runs away*

Iceland: *copies admin and Hong Kong*

China: Hong Kong, aru! When did you get here, aru!

Taiwan: You guys really scared me! But I guess because it was Iceland, his cuteness makes up for it! So kawaii~

Thailand: I don't quite mind, but why are you waking us up like this?

Admin: It's the ask page~ It does wonderful things for people!

Iceland: She's a liar... Don't you need to do an outro or something, admin?

Admin: Yes, not thank you for asking, BestWeirdoEver, I hope that was good enough for you and ask again later~