TORCHWOOD

I am headed to Cardiff. That's where my mum always talked about Torchwood being. There I hope to find Torchwood. I have searched the internet for anything about Torchwood. There is nothing. Absolutely nothing. I even asked my uncle Andy about Torchwood. He refused to tell me anything.

My only two options for finding out about Torchwood are going to find it for myself, or paying a visit to my dear old dad. I figured if I can't find Torchwood by the things Mum told me, then I would go find dad.

I remember from almost all of Mum's stories, if something strange is happening, Jack will be there. Let's hope that's still true. I am now in Cardiff. I stopped at a coffee shop to get some coffee before I continue on. While in there an alert went off on the telly, a man was claiming that a vampire bit his wife and tried to bite him. I hope that's strange enough because I'm off.

The guy was just down town about three minutes. I hop on my bike and take off. Some ass comes up right behind me and almost runs me over. I speed up and give him the finger to let him know how I feel. He speeds up. What is this guys problem? I get there and I hop off my bike. The prick that was riding my ass the whole time pulls up too.

Something catches my eye. The side of the car. It says....TORCHWOOD.