Chapter 5

Nathalie POV

Ok Nathalie just breath and get changed.

Ok I can do that.

I opened my suit case and picked out a pair of nice black jeans, and a white t-shirt.

8:56

Alright let me head out, wow time went by quick.

I put on a black hoodie and walked as I was closing my door I heard someone whisper my name in syllabus.

k"Na-tha-lie" oh fuck no I ran to frat house and it was full of people drinking.

I opened the door and everyone looked at me but there were still dancing I got Smirks and jealous  stares.

I walked in and everyone made way for me to the stares. I walked up the stares into the first door.

I walked in and it was dark I started feeling the wall for a light switch, nothing.

God d***** I walk in and with the flash light on my phone on.
"You made it" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and I see...

Ariana's POV

Now what should I do... Should I go back or should I continue my trip.

Well I made a promise to my mother I guess I'll stick to that.

In Maryland

Man I'm so tired I can't keep driving you know what...I'm staying at a hotel. I'm park in a hotels parking lot and I call my mom.

{Phone call}

Mom- hello ari what's wrong when are you coming to visit.

Ariana- hello mom listen I was heading to New York but since it's so far from Virginia

Mom- yes

Ariana- I'm staying at hotel and I'm checking in right now

Mom- oh...ok

Ariana- oh mom come on don't oh...ok me I'll be there first thing in the morning.

Mom- ok luv you

Ariana- luv u

{END OF PHONE CALL}

Jack's POV

"Dude just f*** her already" Jack Johnson a friend of mine said. While we were in the frat house drinking whisky.

The song slum anthem was playing
And I sang the part of the song that went like.

"🎶 Wasup mambo Rambo where that bit with all that ammo (ammo)
Ride me like camel she get dirty in the camos (camo)
ima take a gamble lay her flat a** like some sandals🎶" I rapped and everyone was like ayeeee ayeeee dancing.

I was the captain of the football team so I guess I was considered known.
I walked up to my room and use the bathroom.

After awhile of me sitting on the toilet with my phone I heard some open my door I got up did everything that was needed to be done and I walked out.

"You made it" I stated and she looked at me frightened for a split second but then disappeared.

She ran up to me and we hugged.