Chapter 7

Nathalie's POV

As I was being pulled in to the room and I was being whispered into my ear. I was thrown to the grown.

I felt someone sit on me and put tape aroundippooooyyoyoyotyottiri my mouth and around my body. I tried wiggling my self out and licking the tape so It could come off easily.

As I was doing that a flash light turned on and I saw the guy that wanted to rape me with a flash's light on his face.

I tried screaming but it sounded like moans. I then suddenly heard foot steps outside he grabbed a flour vase and stood behind the drawer.

The door swung open and I thought it was going to be Jack, but no it was Harry.

He ran up to me and tried to un tie  me. But he was banged on the back of his head with a vase.

Damn my fucking hero was knocked out... Fucking PUSSY.

Excuse my tantrum.

Ariana's POV

I woke up by my phones alarm clock.

8:34

Zayum fucking alarm I got up and turned it off. I walked to the bathroom did everything and grabbed my keys I payed for staying and left.

In my car I called Nathalie to see what went down last night, I CALLED NINE FUCKING TIMES...Nothing.

I threw my phone on the passengers seat and drove.

AT my MAMAS HOUSE.

I ran out of my car and hugged my brother tightly like I literally jumped on him and wrapped my legs over his waist.

"Hey sis how's college?" He asked with a smirk then a chuckle.

He's 16 by the way, he has light brown eyes almost Amber, a brunette and he's 6'1.

"It's been ok classes start tomorrow!" I responded.

"Oh well I got to go I think I have a girlfriend!" He cheered

I giggled and he went running towards the neighbors house in front of us. I walked in our house and my mom was watching cooking shows.

"🎶Hello hello my my my what have we here, what a SUPRISE what a SUPRISE🎶" I sang and hugged my mom.

"🎶HELLO !🎶" she sang and hugged back."how's it going?" She said and patted next to the couch.

I sat and crossed my legs."well it's been amazing I saw my ex boyfriend, I have a new friend her names Nathalie...and the drama!, it's been exciting" I stated and giggled.

"Well I'm very glad your enjoying it"
She added and smiled. "Oh and get ready... We are going to the movies"

"YASS!" I Cheered and my mother laughed.

AT THE MOVIES

I ran into the movies with my brother, and we sat in the row in the middle.

"So...how'd it go" I asked my brother with a sympathetic face.

"It went ok...I guess, she's cool. But not my type?" He answered strictly.

"Why?" I asked with a poker face.

"Because..." He said with a poker face.

"I'm gay" he said with a straight face.
My face was full of joy and shock.