Chapter 8

Nathalie's pov

Ok I have to be my own bad ass . I rolled over to the door and kicked it. The man that held me hostage grabbed my neck and Jack barged in.

"Fuck off" he ran towards me and untied me . The pussy that tied me ran out of the room and threw the frat houses exit.

"Are you ok ?" He asked with worry.

"Yeah...don't worry he didn't do anything to me...But he sure did something to Harry"I answered.

"Where is he?" He added looking around, I was untied so I got up and helped him search.

"There!" I pointed to the bathroom and he looked weak. "Woah dude what the hell" Jack inquiered.

"That bitch" he whisper yelled under his breath.

we helped him up and walked to an empty room. We laid Harry on the bed and backed away.

"So...what happened" Harry requested as he placed an ice bag on his forehead.

"Nothing...you past out, I was tied up while that happened...and I saved the day" I said mockingly.

"Sure you did!" Jack said tickling my waist.

"Thanks Jack...and thanks Harry for trying" I belted we chuckled and left Harry sleeping.

When me and Jack left the room. I felt a hand on my back... Then suddenly on my ass. It was Jack.
I slapped his hand and he laughed. We walked into his room and I jumped on his bed.

"Wanna watch tv?" He Stated with a smirk.

"Sure...but I probably won't be watching it" I giggled.

"I'll make you watch it" he chuckled getting in bed.

"Can you sleep on the floor?" I ordered yet asked at the same time.

"No...why would I do that" he said clenching his jaw line.

"I'm kidding" I said spanking his arm.

"Wow your strong?" He remarked with a smile.

"Thanks" I added blushing inside poker face on the outside.

Jack's POV

I was in my bathroom and I heard a large *bang* on a door. I walked towards it and opened a door.

"Fuck off!" I yelled at the bitch without looking at his face. I ran towards Nathalie and untied her.

The guy ran out the door with fear and I picked up the pace when I heard something move in the bathroom.

"Are you okay" I asked looking around her body with concern.

"Yeah...don't worry he didn't do anything to me...but he sure did something to Harry." She added out of breath.

"Where is he?." I asked myself, I got up and searched with Nathalie.

"There!" Nathalie pointed at the corner of the room aka the bathroom.
We ran towards him, he looked tired.

"That bitch..." He whispered under his breath.

We helped him up and took him to an empty bedroom... I placed him on the bed and he asked, "what happened?" As Natalie placed an ice bag on his head.

"Nothing? You were passed out... And I saved the day!" Natalie said mocking me.

"Sure you did!" I said tickling her and in the corner of my eye I saw Harry annoyed.

"Thanks jack... And thanks Harry for trying"she giggled and we left Harry in the bedroom.

Harry's POV

"She's mine..." I mumbled when they left...