1. Emmanuelle 13

Age is just a number

Lord knows what I would do to her if only I'd touch her.

Sun down, around six in the evening just before the sun fully caught a cold heart, the scent of dinner had me in a good mood.

In impatience I waited with my head facing the ceiling and my phone being the only source of light to my pitchblack room. I was on the phone texting Nicole that was apparently my friend but then Covid happened. I had her screaming my name a couple of times,we'd cuddle and lately us chilling would just let one thing to another.

She lived next door and just like the 'the girl next door', she was fine with bright hazel brown eyes that matched her naturally wavy hair. Her smile was beautiful coming from her naturally coloured lips complimented by the braises in her mouth. Her tiny waist jetted into her curves that were surrounding the diamond between her thighs. Thing is she had no ass, but there was no way I could let go of a fine one like that.

I enjoyed our conversations as her intellect was on a level withthe right amount of funk and sass. Her thoughts were mature and she enjoyed my dick just as much as I enjoyed giving it to her.

Sharing ouf thoughts on black conscientious, a thought slipped out my mental and I started going on and on about how I find black woman being sexy and it's a shame that they too blind realise their worth. That when Maya Angou spoke about a diamond being between their legs, she wasn't lying.

One thing lead to another as the topic all of a sudden changed into how different I would do her and how she would do me.

It got pretty heated up that I felt like going over but the idea of her strict mother being around killed my high. So as the conversation went on and on with each of mentioning every little detail, I couldn't stop to think of how horny she would be cause my mini me was on some other.

I reached over to the curtain shirtless with the hope that she would look over her window and get even more mesmerised with just a glimpse. Why?

I was tall, dark and basically everything you could say about coffee. I was what the females thought of as yummy and what the guys saw a threat. I was pretty, not just for a black boy.

My name is Lutando Jafta, a nineteen year old black coloured with a jaw line that drove even the guys nuts.

After opening the curtain, the image wasn't as I had expected. Her light was off and I could on see the bit off light behind the curtains that was coming from the screen of her phone.

I looked into the next room and It was her mother's. The light was on and the spectrums fell everywhere to reflect everything in it. I wasn't into older women but at the moment I could say myself I was taken. Maybe I was just horny

She had just come back from one of her dates went wrong just like always as she too complex for any other guy from around where she lived at the time expect her late sapiosexual husband to even comprehend her. This time she looked awesome with the short black dress that covered her body of an hourglass like a second skin.

I watched as she slowly entered the room doing the catwalk with Jimmy Choos on her feet. She then turned to face her closet leaving me to carefully analyse the backside of what even your pastor dreams of smashing. It was sheknew someone was watching and putting on a show.

She had it all. The tiny waist that jetted into an appetising ass supported by wide curves that made her body look like an hour glass. Her boobs I believe were carved by God himself paying close attention to make sure he doesn't miss a single detail. Her skin looked tender and caramel with not even a single spot, sore or trace of a pimple.

I saw where Nicole got it all, though she was still developing.

She was flexible and just by looking at her I couldn't help myself but be creative thinking of all the things I'd do to her.

Carefully she bended her hips, slowly sliding her hands on her thighs, doing something sexy with her butt. It was almost as if she knew someone was looking at her. Perving.

She gently took off her shoes one after the other to place them in a closet full off many others. To then stand down as I silently went crazy as her butt wiggled a bit looking like fresh made jelly.

She then turned around into my direction where she crossed her arms to slide to finger under each side of her dress to then take it of through her head.

Those boobs wiggled around a bit to then stand still supported by her black lace bra that matched the panties that hid her diamond.

Buzzes kept going off my phone being Nicole as I hadn't been answering to her texts.

A light came from her phone, being lord knows who, interrupting my show. So I grabbed a stool to put over by the window so I sat in a more comfortable manner.

Sitting on her bed she unclipped her bra while on the phone, smiling and blushing as if she were promised sweet nothings.

She took it off and too finally reveal the girls and they looked awesome. Stand alone not too big bobs that matched her skin tone and had a perky black nipple right in the centre. The show got more and more interesting and my magic stick starting to rise up. Nicole slowing down on her texts. The view was amazing.

Thank God for the phone call as she now started touching herself, rubbing her finger around her nipple clockwise and anti- grabbing it an squeezing it simultaneously.

After a few seconds she unstrapped and took off her pantyhose to toss them away.

The phone call ended and she stood up to lock her door and get back not having the thought to close off the portion of the curtain like I hoped she would.

To lay on her bed she looked even sexier supporting her back with a pillow. It was as if she was calling me.

Touching and squeezing on her boobs one hand slid down slowly passing her breastbone through her bellybutton down to her to her torso. She slid her hand in her panties and her fingers started moving.

I could tell she was moaning and groaning as her body started moving in a jerky way and her mouth opening up her eyes shutting.

Mini got harder and harder and by the look of that I knew I had to get her.

The velocity of her fingers got more and more lithe while I got more and more harder.

In the background I could hear someone calling my name but I thought that my head was playing around with me.

The amplitude of the woman's voice increased the more climbed up a resolution.

I felt like I was watching Emannuel 13 but with the woman calling my name.

As she cummed the door to my room that was opposite to the window to which I stood, was opened by mother who apperently had been calling.

The amplitude of her angry voice caught the attention of Nicole 's mother to look up and because of the light that penetrated through the door, I was caught.

I was embarrassed and the same time excited.

I had a choice to stay embarrassed or emotionally blackmail her. And so I did.