Chapter 10

**Jenna POV**

I held Elena's baby, Stelena. She has Elena's hair color, dark brown  and olive skin. And she has Stefan's eye color, forest green eyes. She's so cute ! " She's beauti...."

I heard Elena said it then she black out. Oh my God!! What's happening? What's wrong with Elena?

" I'm losing her.." Meredith said.

"Please, do anything for her." I panicked because Elena is dying. Lena needs her.

Meredith did some CPR and while I'm watching her do that, I suddenly heard a long beep.

" She's gone. I'm sorry, Jenna." Meredith said, and my tears came down on my cheeck and Lena cuddled in my arms. Her mother is dead. I'm so sad for her.

"No! she's not dead. she'll come back." Caroline said.

"But she will be a vampire. Elena drinks some Caroline's blood." Bonnie finished Caroline sentence.

" There must no one to enter her room, except the one who knows about vampire. "Meredith said. " I take first Lena to the nursery room." Then she took Lena from me.

Thanks God Elena will come back. I'm so sad for Lena, if Elena is really dead as in dead, dead. If she's really dead, poor Lena, she will not gonna see her mother and her father is missing.

After a few hours Meredith bring Lena back. She place in my arms. Looking at her makes me happy. She looks a like a lot Elena. But you can see some Stefan's feature.

"Can I hold her?" Caroline asked.

" Sure." I replied. I put Lena on her hands carefully not to hurt her.

**Caroline POV**

Awe! Lena is so cute with her lips, nose that she got from Elena and...and her eyes when she open it, its so amazing. She's so perfect baby. And then I heard a gasp.

I look at where it comes from....oh my god! Elena!

" Where's Lena?" she asked.

" No drink some blood first. Second make sure don't from her. She's a human then I will give you Lena." I said and Bonnie gave her a blood bag. She drink from it.

" I'm fine, I'm not hungry anymore. I just want my daughter. Please?" she begged with a smile at the end of her sentence. I put Lena in Elena's arms. And she smiled so big.

** Elena POV**

My Lena, my princess, my love, and my life. She so beautiful. She got my hair, nose and lips and she got Stefan's eyes but she looks more like me.

I gently touch her cheek that was so soft. I just stare at my daughter the whole time but then Meredith come in smiling.

"You can go out tomorrow since your ok just like you didn't gave birth." she said.

.

.

.

.

.

I place Lena at her crib carefully not wanting her to wake up. Then I went down and watch tv but then I remember Stefan. Where is he rigth now? Then the doorbell rang. I stood up and answer it it was Damon.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating so soon, I just got busy in my study and I'm so happy, I'm going to graduate in high school, just 13 days more its graduation day. And I belong to the top 10 of our batch. Maybe some of you are wondering. I am studying here in the Philippines.

~shiri~