.Stelena, love story Stefan & Elena(fan fic)

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS!! THEY BELONG TO L.J SMITH.Well, except Stelena any character that I made up! =)

Chapter 1: 

*Elena's P.O.V* 

I am standing infront the door of Salvatore boarding house waiting for Stefan to open it.I realize that I love him so much than his brother.He open the door "Oh, hi Elena" he said " why you are here?".

"Stefan.... I.....love..... you more than anyone" I said to him. He pulled me inside the house, pulled me closer to him. He kiss me and I kiss him back.He pulled me closer to his body.He take of my jocket and with his vampire speed he put me in his room. He place me down in his bed and he take off shirt and I take off his shirt.He kiss me again.Then he take off my pant abd I take off his.And we do what normal people do when they having sex.

I woke up in the morning and Stefan is staring at me."why your staring at me?" I said."Good Morning my love.Isn't it romantic" he said. He kiss me and we get up to prepare for school.

At school, Bonnie and Caroline are both there smiling at me and Stefan.

"Oh someone back together" said Caroline.

"When you and Stefan together again?" asked Bonnie.

" Last night" I reply.

" Something happened?" Caroline said.

I just walk to go and get my book at my locker and just smile at them.After I got my book I went to my first class and it's history and Stefan is there. I'm sure that I will not pay attention to my teacher.

After school me, Caroline,and Bonnie went to mystic grill to have fun but they just both asking me about Stefan and me.I just ignore them.  

I got home late. I go straight to my bedroom.

" Hello my love" Stefan said

" Oh please Stefan don't do that! you scared me!" I said

" I'm sorry my love" said Stefan

"Don't do that again!" I said

He kiss my forehead and he wait to feel asleep.

-----#-----#------#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#-----#---# 

thank you for reading. please wait for the next chapter 

And please vote and comment.

_____°_____°____°____°____°_____°______°_____°_____°_____°

_____°_____°_____°____°_____°____°_____°______°____°_____°

Chapter 2:

Elena P.O.V