chaper 9

**Elena POV**

it's been 4 months since the girls start to decorate my little princess' room.I'm 8 months pregnant, just 1 more month I'm going to givebirth to this little baby girl.

    And it's been 8 months since Stefan is gone. I need him, Lena need him. I miss him so much. I wish he's here for me....for his daughter.

" Oh! Elena!!!! How's Lena!?" Bonnie came to my room screaming 'cause she always want to be on my side and she excited to me to gave birth.

"She's fine. why you always screaming?"I asked

"I don't know, maybe  I'm excited. and by the way I'm worried if she's a vampire or a doppelganger or something supernatural and you, you're about to gave birth what if you can't make it, are you going to be a vampire?"

" I will drink some vampire blood when I'm going to gave birth .and for her I think she will be a normal human."

"So you want to be a vampire? And how do say she will be a normal human?"

" Yes I want to become a vampire since I will have a child her father is a vampire and she is like notmal human because my pregnancy to her is like human pregnancy......But I'm a little bit worried if she's a doppelganger. I need to go take a bath."

"Be careful ,your 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant. you can pop that baby anytime."

" I will extra careful. I won't let anything hurt us."

I went to my bathroom, I stand in front of a human length mirror and saw my self I'm so huge. I open the shower and took a quick shower.I wrap my body with a robe.Then I went to put my clothes and Bonnie still waiting for me.

"Come here I'll dry your hair" Bonnie said.

" you know?"

"Mmm"

" you're just like my mom."

" you miss her?"

"yeah, what if they' re still alive , what will they do to me?"

"Yeah,they will be angry because you got pregnant at young age but they wil be happy for you and they going to have their granddaughter."

A smile came to my face but I felt my chair,wet. And there is a pain in my stomach.

"Bonnie, my water is broke!" I said to Bonnie

"Ok, I'll take you to the hospital"

Exactly Damon came to see me. He carry me into the and Bonnie drove to the hospital.

--Bonnie POV--

"Ahhh" she scream while I'm driving to the hospital

" Bonnie......can you please call Jenna" she said

"Yeah, I will"

as soon as we got in the hospital, Elena was put in a wheelchair put in lavor room. I called jenna and caroline.

the doctor came out "she's in labor." she said

"yeah she said her water broke."

"we need to wait until she is ready to push."

I nodded and Jenna and Caroline came.

"How is she?" Caroline asked

"She  is in labor."I replied

"Is she ok? Is she in pain?" Jenna asked with a worried tone.

" I don't know, but she's scream."

**Elena POV **

"Ahhhh" I shouted. The pain is unbearable, the contraction is so hurt. I can't take it there is so much pain.Then Bonnie, Caroline and Jenna.

" How are you?" worried Caroline asked

" I'm fine, just this pain becàuse of this contraction." I said.

The doctor came in.

"Ms. Gilbert you are now 5 centimeter dilated" she said.

" What's that mean?" Caroline asked

"If she is 10 centimeter dilated she can start to push" the doctor said then he leave.

****************

After I'm in labor  for 8 hours they shifted me to the delivery room. And I already drink Caroline's blood and I can't take the pain anymore  so I want her to out of me already.

After they transfer me to the delivery room, Meredith asked the other nurses.

" In the count of three push, okay?" Meredith said to me.

I nodded. I hold Jenna's  hand.

" Ok, one..two...three push." Meredith said said and I push.

I push for 8 more push  until there was wave of relief  washed through me as she finally came out. I heard her little shrilling cry and a tear rolled down my cheek and I smile. And jenna was the one who cut the chord.My baby was wiped and wrapped her in a soft blanket. Meredith handed her to Jenna . "She's beauti......" before she finished my sentence I black out.