Ariana Grande (Into You)

Love can be a lot of things. 

As for me, well, Ariana wasn't the only person that had been in my life for about a few years. There were also sometimes where she could slip some moments on hitting on me, and so did I. She probably would've just asked me out already, but I think she's waiting for the other door to happen to her.

After one of my classes, I went outside to my locker and opened it to see Ariana all dressed up like she was ready to go somewhere else.

"Well, look who's ready to go somewhere fancy..." I said in a happy voice.

She giggles and says, "It's just for somebody that I care about."

I was concerned already when she said that. 

I wondered who she was talking about...

"And who is this special someone that you care about...?" I asked.

She smiled as she hid her face. "Well, he's quite the one to being able to mess around quite a bit."

"Sounds like an interesting guy," I replied.

That's when one of the teachers passed by in the hallway and then I just acted like I was still going through my locker.

"Ariana, you know that the outfit is not allowed to be worn in this school," the teacher said.

She got frustrated and brushed it off as an excuse. 

"I know, I was going to change right now. I was just talking to one of my friends," she noted.

I was looking inside the locker as I felt awkward with me trying to do something. 

"Is this true?" the teacher asked me.

I looked at him and nodded. 

"She was just about to head to the bathroom in a second," I stated.

Ariana smiled a bit as the teacher went with it and continued down the halls. 

"Can't believe that he says this outfit's wrong to wear," Ariana muttered.

"I know," I said. "That's why you got to look good for your special man."

There was silence by us and then I closed my locker and turned around to have Ariana kiss me on the lips.

It was confusing at first, but then I just went with it and just kept going at it. 

Seems like my life can be a lucky charm since she was probably what I wanted in my heart. 

It's what I wanted all along, shut up.