Matthew Lewis (Sorcery Level)

When you talk about sexy, I mean, you might as well take someone that's super attractive and say "This is why God has these types of people all over the world."

You might as well be a lucky person if you stumble upon something like that, right?

I mean, as long as they love you back, right?

Well, there was this one guy I actually like, but I was embarrassed to admit.

I mean, I know I am getting something that could change me forever, but this ain't Harry Potter stuff.

I mean... I wish, but no...

This party was my only chance to be able to ask out Matt and have my dreams come true.

I'll be honest... I may be crazy stalking about him...

It's not my fault, first of all, it's my concern of how good he looks EVERY DAMN DAY of his life!

Any woman will understand sometimes they may get crazy over a guy, but it'll happen whenever that feeling is in them.

When I got to the party, I was just usually the one talking to other people at my High School since I was a senior already and waiting to graduate.

Even though I know a variety of things, it'll help me somewhat here and there, but it'll matter in college.

Minutes turn to hours when I just kept wondering where Matt was at, and then I decided there was no point.

That's when Matt came by the door and I just looked and sort of panicked since I didn't want to be seen by him all bored and other stuff.

Well, obviously it would change to shyness and other stuff when I see him.

"Hey, are you about to leave?" he asks me.

I nodded.

"The party's getting lame without more people I know," I told him. "So..."

"Well, I actually need you to stay more since I know you like chocolate."

When I heard that, I figured he was lying, but he seemed like he wasn't.

"Close your eyes so you won't know what it is really..." he told me.

I did close my eyes as I waited until whatever he was about to do was done.

That's when something touched my lips, and it was lips as well.

I realized that he kissed me, so I looked and saw him really kissing me.

There were some people looking and then I saw one of them nodding with a happy face.

This was some Sorcery Level stuff...