Calvin Harris (This Is What You Came For)

Many people probably don't know some people who are famous. 

I  feel happy that I know Calvin Harris, that DJ for big artists. 

The cool thing is that I have a big imagination for having music all around me. 

I loved to sing all over the place, so I figured that I would sing that new song by him and Rihanna.

I was in school and I was listening to the sing walking home, and I was just sort of recognizing where I was going. 

It wasn't home, it was somewhere close to where Calvin lived. I know that by the house since I saw him come out of the biggest house in the city. 

Well, to me, at least...

This time was weird since I was wanting to see if he was in the backyard since he likes to make some snapshots of that.

And if I was lucky or not, I saw him there. 

He was making one, and then I saw the camera sort of go in my direction, and then I was starting to feel scared since I was being like a stalker.

"Hey!" he called. "Are you trying to see something?"

I started to feel so uncomfortable, and then I saw him coming over to me. 

Now, realize that celebrities are a big thing for me since I always wanted to go see some other famous people, but this was still the same feeling.

He opened the gate. 

"Were you trying to see something?" he repeated himself.

I shook my head slowly. 

"I was just listening to your new song, and I just saw you outside, that's all..." I told him.

He smiled. 

"Do you like the song?" he asked me.

I nodded. "I wasn't trying to act creepy... I was just looking around and I saw you out in the back, that's all."

"It's fine," he replied. "I know since a lot of people are like that, but you seem to be nice.."

I laughed. "Thanks, but I just wanted to take a picture with you, if that's okay?"

He nodded as I eagerly went over to him. 

"Thank you..." I told him.

Then he did something that made me feel happy, and he kissed my cheek.

I then started to feel some tears run off me as he noticed. 

"Aww, come on," he said as he hugged me. "I know you're young, but don't cry."

Calvin comforted me as I sighed. 

"I am really bad at meeting new people, that's why it's different for you since I know all over," I told him.

He looked at me with both of his hands on my shoulders. 

"Just be you, that's all," he told me.

I smiled and nodded. 

"Thanks, but now I got to go," he said.

He hugged me again and then I felt happy with all the hugs. 

I walked off as he went the other way.

"What's your name?" he called out to me.

I looked behind and smiled. 

"Kelly!" I shouted back.

"I'll see you soon, Kelly!"

He went back to his house, and then I just felt like one of those angels that is happy all the time. 

Well, you know what I mean...