1.

Hay my lovelies...
I've already written a story but I'm not finished and I haven't posted any updates or additions for a while,  its just that I suddenly just got an idea for this book so I'm writing it. Sorry if its crappy. I'm actually still new to the writing world.
Any tips?
_________________________________________

He had blonde beach boy typa hair, slim but masculine and tall and the hottest guy in school.

"Rivervalley High, another day of torture.", sighed Philip as he got out of bed and into the shower.
As he got out of the shower.

He was the schools bad boy. All the guys looked up to him and all the girls wanted to be with him.

She was gorgeous, a nerd though, dark brown hair, tanned skin and a perfect body.

Jennifer woke up to her best friend phoning her at 6:43 in the morning.

"morning sleepyhead. so I'm sorry for waking you up so early but I need you over at my house pronto. I'll explain when you get here. bring your best clothes by the way... oh and some nice shoes." she said and then ended the call before I even got a chance to say anything.

Jennifer's POV

I lazily got out of bed and grabbed a bag and stuffed some clothes and shoes into it. I looked in the mirror and saw my bedhead. I wasn't going to get dressed out of my pjs so I just brushed my hair and put it up into a messy bun on the top of my head.

As I walked downstairs I left a note n the fridge telling my parents that I had left early to go get ready at Melissa's house. I got into the car and threw the bag onto the passengers seat. "Shit," I grumbled to myself as I realised that I almost forgot my backpack. I ran back in the house to fetch it and dumped it next to the other bag.

Melissa's house was literally a block away so it didn't take me long to get there.

I didn't really need to knock since this was practically my second home. I opened the front door and went upstairs to Melissa's room. I opened the door into total and utter chaos. There were clothes piled all over the floor and the bed and Mellissa was rummaging through all of them. A shirt hit my head and I through it back at her.

"What the hell is going on in here!?" I asked scanning my eyes around the room.

"Oh hey I never saw you there. Why the hell are you in your pjs??! Nevermind you can shower here. So I need you to help me pick something to wear because the cute guy in my Chemistry class asked me to sit with him at lunch and I don't wanna look like an idiot so yeah... Pleeease help me!!!" she said in a rush with a worried look on her face.

"Okay slow down missy. Yes I am showering here. And will you please calm down!" I shouted which made her stop what she was doing and look up at me.

I put my bag of clothes down and got an outfit out for her and threw it at her. "Wear that with your black high heeled boots and your leather jacket," I said to her as I grabbed a towel off the rack and walked into the bathroom to go and take a shower. I switched the hot water tap on and took my clothes off.

I got under the water and let it run over me, without moving. It felt so good to just unwind. I got the shampoo and lathered my hair with it. then rinsing it all out. I then took the conditioner and used that too leaving it in for longer. While the conditioner was soaking into my hair I was myself with Melissa's strawberry scented body wash. It smelt absolutely heavenly. After rinsing myself off and rinsing the conditioner out of my hair , I got out and wrapped the towel around my body and trudged into the bedroom seeing Melissa in the outfit I picked out for her.

I rifled through my bag for underwear and a bra and began to panic when couldn't find any. I let out a breath of relief when I noticed a pair of underwear and a bra at the bottom of my bag. I got out my little red dress and my black heels with my black cardigan. I went back into the bathroom to get dressed and when I walked out I heard wolf whistles which were obviously coming from Melissa.

"Damn girllllll," she said I she looked me up and down. I laughed at her and did a twirl.

"Speak for yourself," I smiled at her, " aren't you lucky you called me to help you?"

" I definitely am," she said as she walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"So what are you going to do about this mess huh?" I said to her as I laughed and looked around the room as I shook my head.

"I'll sort it out when I get home because right now we gotta go chicka!!" she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room. I grabbed my little black bag and my phone on the way out.