Is this goodbye?

Read authors note at the end please. Xx

Riley's POV- 24th December

Today is the next step's annual Christmas Eve party! It starts at 3:30 and its 2:30pm now so I need to pick out my outfit. Its quite a casual party so the girls don't wear dresses, we all wear a Christmas jumper. We each bring some food so James and I are bringing some crisps and sausage rolls. After the party James and I are going to his parents house for 24,25 and 26th then we're going to go home and Emily and Hunter are coming round for a bit.

I decided to wear black leggings with a reindeer jumper and navy uggs.(A/N: outfit above)I decided to wear a shimmery eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, red lipstick and a bit of blush. (A/N: makeup below)

I then got our gifts ready and put them by the door so we wouldn't forget

I then got our gifts ready and put them by the door so we wouldn't forget. I got our food out as well. I also put my suitcase next to the door along with James'.

A few hours later

We've just arrived at the party, everyone was already here. There's Christmas music playing and there are 3 sacks where you put your secret Santa present, one each for J,B and A-troupe. Baby ballet had their party earlier this morning for a few hours, they all dressed up as a Santa or reindeer. Miss Kate took a picture of them all and they look so cute. James put our food on the table and then greeted his 'bros'. I went over to Michelle and Amanda who were talking.

"Hey guys!" I said

"Hey ri!" Michelle said

"Happy Christmas Eve!" Amanda said

"Done all your Christmas shopping?" I asked

"Yeah! I did that months ago." Amanda exclaimed

"Wow, over excited much." I responded.

"I'm really looking forward to secret Santa!" I said

"Me too, can't wait to see who's got me." Michelle said and Amanda agreed

"How's the pregnancy going?" Amanda asked

"Good, 4 months until he arrives." I said

"Have you thought of any names?" Amanda asked

"Yeah, we both like Zeke, Mason, Marcus and Leo." I said

"Oooohh, I like them!" Amanda said as Chloe walked over.

"Hey Chloe, how did your date go?" Michelle said

"Really good, he took me to

"Listen up dancers, we're going to do the secret Santa now, so if I could have J-troupe over here." Miss Kate said, all of J-troupe headed over there and the rest of us had some food. Phoebe had made a reindeer chocolate cake which looked so nice.