chapter 3

Every thing was black I looked around but there was nothing I could see and no where to go. The only thing I can see is myself when I look down. "Hehehe hey Sansy pansy, did you enjoy your little reunion, cause it's not going to last long." a voice said I couldn't tell where it came from or who it was. It seemed like it was comeing from every where and the voice was distorted slightly. "Who said that" I demanded. "Oh Sansy don't remember me hehehe well I'm.right behind you silly." said the voice and this time I could hear the voice and it was behind me like it said. I turned around and saw gabriella, but she was different. Her eye were red, glasses cracked, and the book I had given to her was torn and bloodied. It was her but it wasn't her she was being possessed. "Chara, what are you doing you lost this time pur happy ending will happen." I shouted at them. They just laughed manyacly. "Oh sans if only you knew." they said and started laughing again. I hates it They where laughing and talking with her body just like the timeline before I met her, but this time it's more personal. "What do you want chara Why come now why perseverancr, all the other children survived too so why choose her." I said obiviously getting angry, there was another manyacly laugh from them "hehehe you sure you want me to tell you." they asked. "Just shut up with your attempt at mind games and tell me." I shouted getting frustrated. "Hehehe ok ok you see frisk was going to stop resetting for good but I wasn't done yet. I wasn't done tormenting this world tormenting you. I was so determined to continue tormenting thus world that I surpassed even frisks determination, and I gained the ability to reset again so I did. All the way to the first child that fell after me. I was going to just do the same thing I did before, but I got to thinking how can I mess with the smiley trash bag even more. That's when I came up with it I could make it so the children survive, make him think that this will be the happy ending. The right at the end rip it from his hands." they said and laughed. "Then why now why not wait till frisk." I asked. "Because if I wait for frisk there determination might surpassed mine again, and I can't let that happen. I desided I had to choose another child to do it with, and then it hit me I can mess with the Sansy pansy even more by using his previous gabs against him. So I went to her and unlocked her memories of everything and then made it so she didn't jump right away. I tried to convince her to end her life in different ways. I even tried saying you would hate her if she fell. After a while and after you began to think she would never come. I convinced her to fall down and have your little reunion that just transpired the night before, and it went much better than I hoped for. Hehehehh didn't it Sansy." they said. I was furious they were just doing this to mess with me I should have known not to get to comfertable. "You bastard what makes you think I'm going to let this happen or that gabs will let this happen she made a promise." I said. Yeah why would I ever let this happen or even Gabriella let this happen. "You know better than anyone that not all promises can be kept remember the promise you broke." they said laughing yet again. Shit that's right you can't always trust promises. "I don't care what you think she would never do that never just let you take her over." I said getting mad. I raised my hand up and engulfed there soul in my magic. "Hehehe is the smile trash bag mad." they said. "Shut up, shut up, shut up. Just leave us ALONE!" I said as I repeatedly slammed them against the pure black walls or where ever this was. "Hehehe it Dosent mater if you kill me here I'll still take over Gabriella." they said. "No no no I won't let you." I shouted and continued to slam there body against the walls till there body went limp on the ground, no longer moving or breathing. Then I realized they were using gabby body. "Oh Shit no no gabby." I shouted and reaches for her body.