Chapter 33: We're Back and Five years Later

Author Note: Minus the Belt and Watch for Peter's Outfit,  This is the end chapter and Read the end Author Note.

Scarlet's POV:

2 Weeks came and went pretty fast, and our time in Paris was amazing even though all we did was make love to one another and walked around town, seeing the city of love and taking pictures so when we went back to Neverland we could show everyone, we both go up and got ready (his outfit is at the top and hers is at the bottom of this note)

(Keeping everything shown on the picture for her outfit)

Once we were done and fully ready Peter grabbed our suitcase and we both walked to the door, we left the room and got into the lift once we were in the lift Peter took my hand in his as the lift went ding letting us know that we were at the bottom of the hotel, we walked out of the lift and to the front desk to hand back our key as we did the girl was different this one was young she had a top on that showed her chest a bit too much, we got to the front desk as she looked at us well Peter mostly.

"Hi how can i help you both"She said smirking at him 

"We are returning the key since we are done with the Honeymoon Suit"Peter said coldly towards her 

"Oh right okay if you just would write in the book that you signed out and then you may be on your way"She said frowning 

Ha bitch serves you right for trying to Flirt with my husband right in front of me, hurry up and sigh that Peter i miss my baby girl and i know she misses us as she spoke to us through the mirror for like the full day but when the maid came to give us our food and that we pulled out our cell phones and pretended to talk to Violet through that and pretended that she was on loud speaker while still holding the mirror in front of us with the phone beside it, she said that she misses us and wants us to come back home and that her and Devin are waiting for when she is older for them to kiss each other on the lips but when Peter left the room to take a shower she told me that she told Devin that she loves him and he said it back to her, aw my little girl is growing up already i just hope that Peter can make it go a bit faster, i want my little girl to grow up and be with the boy she now loves and that he loves her oh and i forgot to mention that i am Pregnant again so Violet has got her present a sibling and we got her something else another barbie doll but this time a ken one since she has been asking for it since she has the barbie doll already and just needs a ken doll for that doll since the rest of them have boyfriends.

"Scar Scarlet can you hear me it's time to go"I was pulled out of my thoughts with Peter saying to me it was time to go back to see my baby girl and my family 

"Yeah let's go i want our baby girl"I said as i did the receptionist looked away from us as she was listening to our conversation

"Yeah i miss her too c'mon we better hurry our plane leaves soon"He said as we walked out of the hotel and to the alley way where we landed from, Peter put has arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, holding the suitcase in his other hand as he made sure no one was looking then after he checked and it was clear he teleported us to Neverland Shores.