Chapter 5: The Secret Wedding

The next morning Leo, Donnie, Mikey, and Miwa met their friends April and Casey at their favorite spot and were talking till Casey notice that Raph is no where to be seen.

"Hey where's Raph?" Asked Casey as he  tried to find his best friend.

"Last time I saw him he said that he's going for a walk and clear his mind and he said that he wants to be alone." Said Leo.

"Oh okay I bet he still upset about Mona Lisa." Said Casey as he remember what happen to him and Mona Lisa.

"I don't think so, this morning he was kinda happy and he smiles, he never smiles before Mona Lisa breaks his heart." Said Mikey.

Leo, Donnie, and Miwa realize that Raph had been acting happy ever since the Masquerade Ball last night

"Maybe he might have found the right girl for him and forgot all about Mona Lisa." Said Casey.

"Yeah maybe your right and maybe we should leave him alone for now." Said Donnie.

And so Leo, Donnie, Mikey and Miwa went back talking to April and Casey about last night and were thinking about how was Raph doing.

Meanwhile Raph was heading to Rockwell's secret Church that is inside a cave and as he walked in he was looking for Rockwell to see if he's home.

"Friar Rockwell?" Called Raph as he look for Rockwell." Friar Rockwell, it's me Raphael."

Then he heard Rockwell and follow where his voice is and saw him preparing a sandwich.

"Delicious as I must say." Said Rockwell and he was about to eat till Raph called his name.

"Friar Rockwell." Said Raph.

The Rockwell got startled and fell into his cauldron and their was a big blast of smoke.

"FRIAR!" Yelled Raph as he panicked that Rockwell fell into his cauldron  then Rockwell climb out of his cauldron and looking all black and poofy and Raph chuckled lightly.

"Well hello Raphael, how are you doing today?" Asked Rockwell as he brushed of the black dust off his body.

"Friar I'm in love with someone." Said Raph.

"Oh really I'm so happy I never meant to say this but I alway knew that Mona Lisa is alway a spoil girl and not the right girl for you." Said Rockwell." Well then who is the girl you love?"

"It's Sunset Shimmer, Princess Celestia's faithful student." Said Raph.

"WHAT?" Yelled Rockwell in shock." Are you serious?" Have you gone mad, Sunset shimmer is the girl that Hun from the Foot Clan wants to marry."

"But Rockwell I love her and I asked her to marry me and she said yes." Said Raph.

"Now I know that you've had gone mad." Said Rockwell as he pace back and forth." Can you imagine what will happen to me if I marry you and Sunset?"

But before Raph can speak again blue dust appeared and then Princess Luna appeared.

"Princess Luna, your highness." Said Raph as he bow for her.

"Hello Raphael and Rockwell I heard that Raph and Sunset want to marry each other." Said Princess Luna.

"Yeah and I believe that Raphael has gone mad Princess." Said Rockwell.

"Rockwell I know that your worried but listen the people from Canterlot have always want to live in peace with the Hamato clan and live together in peace, think about what will happen if Sunset and Raphael married." Said Princess Luna.

Then Rockwell thought about what will happen if Sunset and Raphael got married. If these two love each other and married they will reunite Canterlot and the Hamato Clan together and fight together against the Foot and they can all live in peace and Raph and Sunset will be happy together.

"All right boy I will let you marry Sunset Shimmer." Said Rockwell and Raph start to smile." I know that if you two marry the the Hamato Clan and Canterlot can live in peace and maybe fight the Foot Clan together."

"Oh thank you Rockwell you don't know how much I love Sunset." Said Raph.

Then Princess walk to the entrance and saw Sunset coming in.

"Princess Luna, I didn't you were here." Said Sunset.

"Of course, I mean you love Raphael so much and you two might be the only ones that might reunite Canterlot and the Hamato clan together, and I think I can give you a beautiful dress." Said Princess Luna.

Then Princess Luna use her magic to give Sunset a beautiful dress and Sunset was happy about the dress she is wearing.

"Oh Thank you, Princess Luna." Said Sunset as she hug her.

"Your welcome dear." Said Princess Luna as she hug Sunset back.

Then Sunset and Princess Luna walk in and saw Rockwell looking for the bible of marriage and Raph was standing till he saw Sunset and how beautiful she is and run to her.

"Sunset your here." Said Raph as he hug Sunset and twirl.

"I'm so happy to see you Raph." Said Sunset as she hug Raph back.

Then Rockwell started the wedding and after he say his speech and said that Raph and Sunset are husband and wife, Sunset and Raph kissed by the lips and Princess Luna know that these two are the last hope to reunite the Hamato clan Canterlot together and Sunset and Raph are happy that they are married and knew that they will always be together forever.