Chapter 1: The Beginning

Many years ago, the Foot and the Hamato clan have been in battle for many generations then one day Princess Celestia and her sister Princess Luna the rulers of Canterlot have decided to divide the Clans but they still been in feud. In Canterlot the people their dislike the Foot cause they don't fight with honor but they like the Hamato because they have honor and wish that Canterlot and the Hamato clan can live together in peace but that will never happen since because of the feud of the Foot and the Hamato clan and hope that one day they can live in peace with the Hamato clan.

One day in a market place some ninjas from the Hamato clan came to get some till they meet eyes to eyes with some of the ninjas of the Foot clan and they start to fight, till three turtle that our brothers name Leo, Donnie and Mikey came and try to stop them.

"Stop please don't fight!" Yelled Leo but the ninjas won't stop.

"It's no use Leo their not gonna stop." Said Donnie."

Just then a mutant wolf named Razhar and a mutant fish named Fishface came and attack the three turtle brothers.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Said Razhar ." The turtle freak I've been waiting for this.

"Oh, Razhar we don't want fight you." Said Mikey.

"Well too bad turtles because we want to fight you till you fall on your feet." Said Fishface.

The the three turtles and the two bad mutants fight till their father Master Hamato Yoshi the leader of the Hamato clan and their mother and the wife of Yoshi Tang Shen have come to stop the fight but Shredder and block Splinter and Tang Shen.

"Hello Yoshi I've been waiting to destroy you and have Shen to myself." Said Shredder and he and Splinter were fighting but just before Shredder was about to strike Splinter Tang Shen told them to stop because the ruler Princess Celestia was coming.

"Stop it at once and throw your weapons at the floor!" Said Celestia with the Royal Canterlot voice. And the ninjas did as they were told and Mikey was hiding behind his brother Leo cause he had never seen the princess this angry.

"Your clans have been disrupting this market for many time and have scared every villagers in this place, if I ever see one more fight some of you will be banished do I make myself clear?" Said Celestia.

"Yes Princess Celestia." Said the two clans.

And so princess disappear with her magic and Shredder glare at Splinter and order his minions to go back to the mansion and Splinter ask his wife and sons to do the same.

"Man I never seen the princess this angry and this feud may have gone a bit to far." Said Mikey.

"I know my son but the Foot Clan dislike the Hamato clan so we've been fighting for generations." Said Splinter.

"But cheer up my son one day this will all end and we can live in peace." Said Tang Shen.

"Thank you mother." Said Mikey.

And when Splinter, his wife, and 3 sons return to their mansion they saw Miwa Splinters daughter.

"Hi father, hi mother, hi three bros." Said Miwa.

"Hello Miwa it is good to see you." Said Splinter and he look around and got curious." Where is Raphael?"

Miwas smile turn into a frown.

(Sigh)"He at his room and he's still upset about what happen with Mona Lisa." Said Miwa.

The rest of the Hamato family realize and were worried about Raph. A few weeks ago Mona Lisa said she never loved Raph and left him for Armegon a mutant from the Foot clan and Raph was heartbroken since then.

The Mikey went to his brothers room and thought he cool talk to him, so when he reach to his brothers bedroom door he knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Said Raph.

"It's me Raph, Mikey may I please come in?" Asked Mikey.

"Yeah come in." Said Raph.

So Mikey enter his brothers room and saw him looking out his bedroom window.

"Hey bro, I'm sorry for what happen between you and Mona Lisa." Said Mikey.

"It's okay I guess she really doesn't love me, it really broke my heart." Said Raph as a tear came down his cheek.

Mikey saw it and thought that might help Raph.

"Look Raph, Mona Lisa said she never loved maybe you haven't find the right girl yet look I know you been this upset but mother always say to us that a person loves someone by the heart maybe one day you will find someone who loves you for you Raph." Said Mikey.

"Thanks bro you always know what to say." Said Raph and he hugs Mikey and Mikey hugs back.

And before Mikey left he told Raph that he, Mikey and his brothers and sister and two best friends April and Casey are invited to Princess Celestia's masquerade ball tonight and told him to get ready and Raph thank Mikey for reminding him and so Mikey went to his room to prepare him self for the masquerade Ball.

When Mikey left Raph was still thinking about what Mikey said to him.

'Maybe Mikey is right maybe I will find the right girl who will love me for me.' Thought Raph and he prepared himself for the masquerade ball tonight.