four.

Knowing Courtney was okay, made me a little less sad about leaving them.

But I had to tell Alli and Courtney soon.. I just didn't know how.

For the last few hours we were in Courtney's room, eating and talking. Courtney was a lot better, and I'm so glad about that.

I start slowly gathering my things trying to not get them to notice.

"Why are you getting your things?" I hear Courtney ask. Damnit.

"Okay well, I guess nows the time to tell you.." I take a deep breath.
"I'm moving to Atlanta for 2 months." I blurt out.

They both just stare at me.
I bite my lip, looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

All of a sudden I feel arms around my neck, and I immediately put my arms around Alli's waist.

"Bitch you could've told us." I hear Courtney say. I chuckle a bit.

"I'm sorry I know." I say. "We're gonna miss you like hell though." Courtney and Allison both say.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too." A single tear rolls down my cheek.

"So when are you leaving?" Allison asks. "In the morning at like 4am" I groan.

"Damn that sucks." Allison says and I chuckle.

"What time is it?" I ask while I put my stuff in my bag. "7:30pm" she says. Damn.

"Well guys.. I have to go." I bite my lip.

I run over and lay down on Courtney's hospital bed, hugging her. Then I open my eyes to see Allison doing the same on the other side.

And we just lay there.

•••

"Hun you need to get some sleep." Mom said as she stood in the doorway of my room.

"Okay." I said as I closed my laptop.

"Are you ready?" She asks, talking about Atlanta.

"Yeah I guess" my eyes wondered the room. "I'm gonna miss you." I say, putting my chin in my hands.

"I'll miss you too, hun." She walked over and sat on my bed.

I laid my head on her shoulder for a while until I decided I actually needed rest.

"Love you mom." I smiled.
"Love you too" she closed my door.

I groaned while I fell back onto my bed.

I set a timer to wake me up at 3:30 am. I plugged in my phone and turned my light off.

After a while of thinking, I finally drifted off to sleep.

•••

*beep beep beep*

I groaned hiding my head under my pillow. A few minutes afterwards I finally managed to get up.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the light, shielding my eyes from the brightness.

Once my eyes focused I turned on my shower.