five.

okay guys.. i want to apologize for how long i've been gone:,) i'm so sorry i haven't updated since last year! but with school and me making varsity tennis (woohoo) tennis takes up most of my time. like as i speak rn i'm leaving school to go play tennis two hours away from us. anyways, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 10k READS. IM CRYING ILY ALL SM. so anyways, i'm back! i promise i'll update. but also i reread this my writing suCks lmaooo

also, this chapter is dedicated to one of my internet friends haleymariee__ , ilysm , go check out my bby!

but anyways, enjoy!

as i walk closer to my dad, he looks young, about late twenties or early thirties.

he has brown hair curly hair that sweeps backwards out of his face. he has stunning green eyes, so now i know where my bright blue-green eyes come from.

(sorry i didn't make it andrew or anyone, it just didn't fit the story)

"wow, hi." i smile once i step in front of him. "victoria, it's so nice to see you," he pulls me into a hug, i laugh, hugging him back.

"just call me tori" i smile. "tori," he breathes, "okay." he smiles.

"well um, this is chandler," i say and they shake hands, "and this is his little brother grayson." they shake hands as well.

"nice to meet y'all," he says to them.

"so, after we get home and i get unpacked can i go over to chandlers?" i smiled.
"sure kiddo" he pats my shoulder.

it doesn't feel weird like i thought it would when my dad and i met, it feels.. normal.

"how about i just come with you so i can help you unpack?" chandler asks. "that'd be great" i smiled.

"great, okay gray, mom is out front just go with her and tell her i'm with tori" he tells grayson. i smile when he said he was with me. i've waited for this day since i first met the beautiful boy in front of me.

grayson runs off after telling us bye and we all turn the opposite way, walking out of the airport and to my dads truck.

once we get in his truck i pull out my aux cord and start playing my TØP playlist.

(how original addison)

chandler and i start singing loudly and dance in the seats. i look over at him and just smile widely, thinking how happy i am with him.

and the weird part is, we've only just met in person.

at one point i was singing and just flipping my hair around, not paying attention to anything. then, i look over and see chandler recording me.

"ahh, chandler no!" i laughed, trying to get his phone. "uh uh uh." he shakes his head, chuckling. i see him caption it, but i didn't get to see what it said, and he posts it to his story.

i playfully roll my eyes and start singing again. "you actually have a really good voice." chandler says, and my dad agrees.

i immediately blush and look down at my phone. "no, keep singing." chandler pouts.

i laugh, "fine, but only for you."