In love with the monster ( A Klaus fanfiction )

DIMITRA'S POV

" Elena how can you be so calm ! I mean a thousand year old hybrid is chasing you ! " I told her in nervousness.

" Well, Stefan and Damon will be at the dance to protect me . Even Caroline can! And Bonnie can probably defeat him. "

" Yes, but what if something goes wrong , huh ? What if this monster called Klaus will find you in some place alone , huh ? "

" DIMITRA , CALM DOWN !  He won't okay ??????? Please don't scare me ! "

" I am sorry ." I said " It's just that I am worrying about you and I don't want anything to happen to you . "

" Well, it won't . So there is no reason for you to be . Let's change subject. What will you were for the dance ? "

" You know , Caroline found me this blue dress with a lot of purple , green  and yellow circles. I think I will wear that . How about you ? "

" I haven't got anything yet but I think my parents had some dresses like that on the basement . "

Even though she seemed to be fine inside me I knew she wasn't . I knew she was scared of this "bad" hybrid. !!! I am not scared of him though. You know because of all this supernatural experience I have , with Stefan ,Damon and Caroline being vampires, Tayler being a werewolf and Bonnie being a witch , I am used to them . I have been so close to death many times that I am not afraid of dying anymore . So I won't let this jerk scare me and most important kill my best friend for this stupid  sacrifice. All I am worried about is Elena . I don't want her to get hurt. I won't let this happen .

That's all I was thinking of until her voice brought me back to reality .

" Dimitra , HELLO ! Are you listening ? "

" emm..... Yes ! "

" Well, I have to go now . I have to go to Stefan . See you at the dance ! "

" Bye"

The school bell rang   and got out of the building. Alaric was supposed to take me from school today. But where was he ? ?

THIRD PERSON

 So "Alaric" opens the closet and pulls out a T-shirt . He turns and looks back in Katherine . Well, Alaric isn't his shelf . He is possessed by Klaus , the original hybrid and one of the Original family . He groaned in disgust. " Who is this guy , Sam Safari ? " He took another T-shirt from the closet and turned to face Katherine .

" Ok , Bad or Badder ? "

" The dark colours suit you better .. " Katherine sighed .

" Oh , thank you , love ! OK, pop quiz ! The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's  possession , right ?? "

Katherine nodded " Yes, the dagger was used to kill Elija . You will find him in the Salvatore's basement

" OK , that dagger needs to stay exactly were it is . Oh that guy is a buzz kill..... "  he groaned .

Katherine quickly replied "Don't about your girlfriend Jenna . "

Klaus smirked " Ohhh , yes. The Aunt . The one that doesn't know about Isobel , Elena's real mother . Anything  else ? "   

" Well , yes you have to pick Dimitra from school today and give her a lift to her piano lesson  . "

" The pretty best friend ?? The one with no fear of dying and the desirable blood ?? She plays the piano ? That's unexpected . Well, I guess I have to go then ! Thanks for the help love ! "

" Please just kill me Klaus , and get done with it "

" And so you kidness ? I have searced you for more than 500 years . Your death is going to last at least half that long . Now , I want you to take this knife and stab your shelf. " said Klaus compeling her.

Katherine took the knife and stabbed her knee . She cried " Uhhhhh! "

Klaus continued " Now , I want you to take it out . " and she did .

" Very well done . Now while I am gone , I want you to do it over and over and over again and if you get bored , switch legs . " he said

" Where are you going ? " She asked .

" To meet this beautiful young lady called Dimitra and lay eyes on my precious doppelganger " He lent forward kissing her forehead.  " Oh don't be so  glum  Katerina . He chuckled a little . " The fan is just begging . Again , please " He order walking out of the apartment .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well , it is my first story and I hoped you liked it . I took some parts of this part from another story because I didn't know what Klaus said ! I hope you like it !! How will Klaus react when he meets Dimitra ?? LOve you !!