An unexpexted meeting

Dimitra's Pov. 

DREAM 

open my eyes and find myself in a strange room. I am not in my house . I get up and wander in the unknown house. I hear people laughing outside the house. I get to the balcony and see my mother counting to ten with her eyes closed and when see finally opens them , she looks for something or someone in the big garden with the beautiful red , pink and yellow roses. Then i hear my sister's voice 

" You will never find me ! " 

My mother turns and sees my sister hinting behind a tree.  She is ready to go to her when my comes behind her and tickles her. Aria then goes to them and tickles her ,too! They are all laughing !! Then , dad tells them that he is going inside to get them some orange juice and Aria goes with him. Mom sits on the grass and enjoys the sun. I am ready to go to her and I hear her scream and see that someone bits her throat and sucks her blood . A vampire ! I try to get to her but i can't move! I call for help but no one comes ! 

" MOM !!!!!! NO!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE !!!! "  I start crying and screaming . " PLEASE STOP !! I AM BEGGING YOU ! DON'T KILL HER! " 

And then the vampire stops. He looks at me for a while and then disappears.

I see my mother fall to the ground , having her eyes closed. 

I finally realize that i can move and run towards her. I see her there , lying on the grass . I try to hear her heart beating but i can't. S-she is d-dead. Then i turn my back and see my father with a knife in stabbed in his heart . I start screaming ! 

I suddenly wake up from the nightmare . I am trying to breathe and calm myself down. I take my phone and see that it's 12:37 . 

" Shit , am late !" 

I get dressed, get  out of my room and walk down the stairs. I see my uncle with my sister sitting on the couch , looking something in the laptop. 

" Good morning! " 

" Well , look who finally decided to wake up! " said Patrick. " Anyway, there is breakfast on the kitchen table and ......" 

" I am sorry Patrick but i don't have time. I am late. But don't worry , i will come for lunch ." 

"Where are you going ? " he asked. 

" I am going to the Grill. " i lied. 

" Very well, don't be late for lunch! " 

I nodded and got out of the house. Soon i made it to the boarding house and before i could even knock the door Elijah opened it. 

" What happened?" I asked.

" We have some change of plans ? " 

I looked at him with a face that said tell me !

" Damon gave Elena his blood"

" He did what !?!?!?!!?!!? But tonight is the sacrifice !!! " 

" Apparently , your friend didn't believe that this ( referring to the bottle with the magic liquid which would keep Elena alive ) would work and decided to ruin her life for ever. " 

" Shit !!!! Do you know where is he now ?? " 

" No. Excuse now , but i have to go. I will see you tonight , Dimitra. "

And with that he left.

Damon is so stupid !!!! What has he done !! Elena is going to be a vampire tonight and its all going to be his fault !! 

I got in my car and went straight to the Grill , having a feeling that he would be there. And i was right ! He was there with Alaric talking to a handsome man with blond hear . He was hot ! 

I got in the Grill and went straight and angrily to Damon! 

" You are so stupid !! " I told him ! 

" I already know that pixie !" he said 

The blond man was looking at me with interest, but i didn't care. 

' I need to talk to you , alone ! " 

" Well, sorry love but right now i have a very important conversation with your friend. " 

" And you are... " i asked angrilly because i wanted so badly to talk to Damon and he wasn't letting me. 

"Ohhh, you don't want to know" said Damon taking a sip of his drink . I looked at him confused when the blond man took my hand kissed it and said " It's nice to see you again Dimitra. " 

" Do i know you ??" I asked curious. 

" Oh, yes love you do ! We  actually talked a few days ago. 

' And why don't i recognize you ?? " I asked with an attitude 

" Because i was in your teacher's body " he said pointing at Alaric. 

My face changed. " Klaus" i said almost stuttering. 

" See, you remembered. Now excuse me love but i have to go. " That's what he said and left. 

I looked at Damon almost shocked. " What was he doing here?? " 

" He wanted to make sure to telll me not to do anything stupid tonight " he said and drank all of his drink .

" Damon , why did you do this to her. You know after that she Will....." 

" She will what ??? Hate me ?? I know it . But even if she will i don't care. At least she will be alive for sure ! " he said angrilly and left. My phone buzzed and i saw that i had a message from Stephan. 

Klaus has Caroline and Tyler closed up in the tumb . He wants them for the sacrifice. I am going to the tumb. 

And with that I made my way to the tumb ..................... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats all for now. I am sorry that i hadn't uploaded for so long but i thought that no one liked my story and stopped. I am also sorry for making it so short but i am sick and i need to stay in bed . 

Thank you for liking my story ! i love you guys ! Please subscribe !! <3