[2] creepy pedo

unknown number: hey babe

selena: why are you still texting me?

unknown number: idk, i just want to

selena: well i don't. and you have a girlfriend for God's sake! text her

unknown number: she's doing a photoshoot

selena: doesn't mean you can text other girls

unknown number: ah, so you are a girl.

selena: look, please stop texting me okay? for all i know, you could be a creepy pedo or smth.

unknown number: who are you calling creepy pedo? i'm only 23 and unless you're an 11 year old girl and i hit on you, i guess you can call me that, but since you said you were writing an article due 2 days ago, i think you're at least older than 17. probably 18. 5 years difference and age is just a number, baby.

selena: what? a 15 year old can't write an article? and omg you have a girlfriend! how the hell are you still flirting with someone you don't even know?

unknown number: you're 15?

unknown number: chill. i'm just trying to make friends. i love my girlfriend. not gonna leave her anytime soon. or ever.

selena: no

selena: yeah, right

unknown number: how old are you?

selena: do you think i'm crazy to tell a stranger my age?

unknown number: i told you mine.

selena: fine. i'm 24.

unknown number: so you're the creepy pedo here

selena: you're one year younger than me! and basically, you're the one flirting not me sooo.

unknown number: well how about your name?

selena: ugh no. can you stop texting? i have another article to write

unknown number: what are you? a journalist?

selena: as a matter of fact, yes. now stop texting me!!
read 3:28pm

-

a/n: hehe i had so much fun writing this! please leave me some feedbacks and vote if you'd like :)

oh and in case anyone's wondering, this text is 2 days after the first text and yes, i made selena a journalist bc i want to.