Author's Note

This is my very first fan fiction. I am a big fan of the TV show Once Upon A Time and a big shipper of Outlaw Queen. I love Regina and Robin together and their love story since Season 3. My heart is still breaking after Robin's death. It happened too fast. I am still mourning and can't get over it. The happiness was short-lived. I felt that I died along with him after watching. I wanted to rant about it but I won't. I am pretty sure that the writers have their good reasons for killing Robin and I respect them. I trust them in the story they are telling. We got a closure from the letter Regina found slipped in the book she gave him but it was not enough for me so I wrote a closure. We didn't really get to see Regina grieve Robin's death because of all the crisis happening in Storybrooke. And since it is hiatus and Season 6 is still a month away, I will write about something that happens after Mr. Hyde arrives to Storybrooke but it will focus mostly on Regina grieving Robin's death behind closed doors and how she is dealing with it. This is a one shot story that will lead to a closure. I guess some stories are just until fan fictions. Either way, I hope you like the closure I wrote for all the Oncers and Outlaw Queen shippers out there who get to reads this. By the way, I added my favorite youtube fan videos on Outlaw Queen to add up the feels.