Chapter 1: The Birth

SansyTail: Skyns.....i think we should get going very soon w-we need to hurry p-p-please

Skyns: JUST HOLD ON WE ARE ALMOST THERE DONT WORRY 

-Minutes after- 

Skyns: WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY MY WIFE IS HAVING A CHILD WE NEED TO GET A ROOM QUICK 

Staff: Sir calm down we will take your wife in right now but you will need to be patient and wait out here okay?

Skyns: y-yea s-sure d-doc sure i will....

SansyTail: Skyns....d-dont worry ill be fine think about the good part your going to be a father UwU 

Skyns: -sighs- yea okay i will be careful hun ~^~ 

SansyTailPOV- 

They are taking me in a small room honestly im a little nervous they keep telling me to relax well......its hard to....... thinking about being a mother and all the responsibility its acually kind of difficult to "relax" but besides that, they put me on a table and start to prepare my heart starts to race.....i think to myself a-am i r-ready for this......i keep telling myself yes i am and then i start thinking of their father i worry sometimes for him........

SkynsPOV- 

My wife...i cant believe im going to be a f-father m-my sis PapyTail how is she going to react at being an....aunt....i hear screaming in the distance...it pains me to to hear her in such pain i dont enjoy  it but......i know it has to happen finally the screaming stops i feel a  hand on my shoulder i look up and see the doctor they said im a father of a baby g-girl thats excatly what i wanted i asked them if i could go in they nod at me i jump up and immediately run to her room and open and walk through to see my wife holding a pink cloth in her arms i walk over slowly i take a look and instantly start crying at how beautiful she was a orange cat with a white mussel and paws and belly with blue stripes on her ears and forehead "i love her" i say to my wife she smiles i do too...

SansyTailPOV- 

i look down and smile at my newborn kitten she look so beautiful i see Skyns start to cry tears of joy he looks away for a moment with me looking down once again at my lovely child i gasp in fear and surprise as i see a purple glowing on her right eye im in shock i whisper quietly "she must have gotten it from me Skyns dosent have those powers like i do" i ignore the purple glow and go back to admiring her beauty i sigh and say to myself "i am ready for this" 

END OF CHAPTER 1