Chapter 3: party time!!

SansyTailPOV: everyone sits on the couch and starts talking skyns is cooking some hot cat my favorite he says i need to stay as comfortable as possible he says he dosent want me to get hurt so while he does that i sit talking to my best friend who ive talked to alot PapyTail!! we sit and talk for hours its really amusing watching her face light up when the baby tried to imitate her it was so adorable i really hope everyone else is having fun 

Ariel: m-m-myeh myeh -smiles happily 

PapyTail: WOWIE ARE YOU TRYING TO IMITATE THE GREAT PAPYTAIL!?! -face lights and starts to blush- I NEVER THOUGHT THE SMALLEST ADMIRER EVER UWU 

SkynsPOV: ive been in this kitchen for an hour now im watching PapyTail play with my daughter and also im cooking my wifes favorite i mean i do want to make her as happy as possible she did just go through quite alot its crazy its happened so fast i never thought id be a f-father my sister and her brother seem to be enjoying thenselves they go out side for fresh air Underswap PapyTail and UnderSwap SansyTail go out and talk with each other of course the Alternative version of my sister starts smoking shes always done that i think its a habit.....

PapyTailPOV: i start to call eveeyone in the living room because im really excited i want to see the look on SansyTail's face when she sees the baby shower present i got her im very curious as to how they had a baby i keep asking my brother how? but....he wont tell me he said something about innocence hmmm weird...

SansyTailPOV: everyone gathers around me for the baby shower and they hand me gifts PapyTail hands me hers i open it and its a little can of spaghetti letters they look absolutely delightful i tell her i will ask skyns to cook them for her tmro thank you sooo much nwn 

PapyTail: ^w^ -smiles wide-

SansyTailPOV: i then open the present from the underswaps i feel very happy because its one  of those fancy baby cradle decorations im excited i put it down happy to have somthing to do later i thank then i give then hugs and move on to the Underfells i open it it seems to be another decoration with a cool little glittery pink skull on it looks amazing i thank then and give them hugs and then lastly skyns comes in the room and gives me a kiss on the cheek and hands me a -Gasps- N-NO WAY I-ITS ONE OF THOSE NE-NECKLACES I WAS BEGGING HIM FOR i start to tear up with joy as he hugs me he told me it was the last one this has honestly been the best baby shower ever!....