Chapter 5: Its Time....

SansyTailPOV:  i run as fast as i can towards the living room my soul beating out of my chest by the time i get there i am horrifyied to see Skyns Floating with a purple aura around him i gasp and run to areil to get her to stop her eye was glowing brighter and brighter i didnt know how to stop this after a few minutes it seems areil had just woken not aware of anything skyns got dropped onto the couch panting heavily..... 

SkynsPOV: i am clutching my chest where my heart was beating as i lay on the couch shaking from what happened i dont know how to take what just happened i look over to my wife to see her crying and scared an also shaking quite heavily  she looks up at me an says she can explain i stop her from speaking i tell her that it was fine and that i just needed time so i walk over to the bedroom and sit on our bed my heart still beating fast....

SansyTailPOV:  i am upset by skyns leaving i fear i might have caused this i dont want anything bad to happen i cry a little still shaking i try to take my mind off of what happened but i only start to think more of it i try watching tv areil sitting on the floor playing with her toys she looks up at me with a sad pouty face she starts crying i go over and pick her up "there there little one it wasnt your fault shhhhh its okay" i sit back down and watch tv i look down and see my daughter fast asleep all the sudden i hear a noise from behind me.........

End Of Chapter 5 

ooooo i wonder.........whats behind her  find out in chapter 6 

stay tuned and i hope you enjoyed this chapter owo