the meeting(chapter 1)

*Blazes POV:

I started running from my brother. knowing him he would be faster then me, but i was on my horse. He always said

 "no i don't need a horse"

 Or "i don't want to ride it".

 he never really liked horses or anything in that fact,well  i had to go to a meeting for lilac or the leader of evil. She asked me to go to the meeting for 'specific' reasons. i knew she was part evil as always. when i got to her huge tree house everyone was there. including my brother....

Daniels POV:

I looked up to find blaze running in. as always having her brother follow her. except this time. he looked at her and just growled. i wouldn't blame her for trying to run away.all she did was run out and just hid in the spot she came from. he usually followed her bringing silver along making sure she wouldn't run. i always hated it when i saw silver bring her up with her hands behind her back and growling. she would sometimes run again but silver would catch her and hold her down. lilac left silver be knowing that he was a leader to. if any of us tried messing with him,he got really mad. i just looked at him with a mad face. after the meeting was over,i ran after blaze. i knew she was upset using her for a sacrifice or prey to lure more spirits  around but it didn't work. 

"blaze!" i yelled to her hoping she would respond but i got nothing

"Blaze! you okay!" i yelled again, nothing. i soon ran up to a lifeless figure it was "blaze!" i yelled at her trying to wake her up.i picked her up and started running toward a lake. i saw a boy sitting by the lake admiring the water. i called out to him and he turned around.

"yes?" the boy said looking at blaze wondering what happened. 

"take her to the closet place around but not the fire kingdom now hurry! her brother might be coming so just keep running! i told the boy and gave him blaze. he started running toward the lighting kingdom. i ran back to the others. i was only glad she would be safe with him.

Supers POV:

i looked at the boy and nodded. i started running with the girl in my arms. i saw she had black/red scars on her legs. idk what they did to her but it was not good. i kept running to my kingdom, the lighting kingdom. i wondered why he didn't want me going to the fire kingdom. maybe she was the princess there. i looked at her lifeless and in pain. i growled wondering who did this, knowing it wasn't the boy  since he wanted me to take her. i would probably take her to my castle so rose could take care of her wounds. i trusted rose even tho she lived with lilac. i thought lilac might have did it . i got to my kingdom and ran straight to the castle. i ran up to rose and told her what happened. she took the girl from me and ran into the medical room.

-few hours later-

Roses POV:

I rapped her cuts in bandages. she broke her leg somehow and sprained her hand. i braided her hair and put it in a bun. i changed her clothes into a kimono and brought her to super.