Cheating or faithful

Ant pov
Man I didn't mean to put my hands on Shawty but don't nobody disrespect me or my wife. After I put ave to sleep I went and put her in a room upstairs,she looked so beautiful as she slept. She had the body of a goddess now don't get me wrong my wife was bad she just wasn't as bad as ave. it's something about her I like I just can't say what it is yet. As I was waking back downstairs I made a small detour to me and my wife's room to see her crying. Would it be rude If I said ain't really didn't care about her tears, my wife has a smart mouth I can admit that, hell I den had to pop ha ass a couple times for disrespecting me, but that don't mean I want another person doing. Bae what's wrong I asked my wife as I walked in and sat next to her, that ugly bitch hit me in my face how could she do she not no who she missing with I will kill her then she acted like she not even scared of you or me but don't worry I got something for that little bitch sooner then she think Ima make her life a living hell she said. Before I knew it I had my hands around her neck, bitch is you crazy you better not do shit to her or Ima hurt you leave her the hell alone I said through clench teeth, her eyes started to roll to the back of her head so I let her go and she fell on the floor gasping for air. Are you fucking crazy ant did you really just put your fuckin hands on me and why you taking up for that bitch she said, what I told you man, fuck you ant you like that bitch don't you, I didn't say anything. Omfg I'm your wife ant how can you like another bitch that you really don't know have you lost your mind!!!Yea I did I lost it along time ago and since i been married to you it's gotten worst!! I yelled. By the look on her face I can tell I hurt her feeling but I don't care sometimes the truth hurts like hell. Fuck you ant and that was the last thing she said before she walked out slamming the door behind her. Fuck that bitch she'll be back I thought to myself and laughed, I went in my dresser got my weed and rolled up. Today was a long day hopefully tomorrow better. A nigga way to Much shit on his plate to be dealing with bullshit. After I finished smoking I feel in to a deep ass sleep.