Hell or home

Ave pov
I woke up in a bed that wasn't mines I was scared but then everything stared to come back to me I was kidnapped but didn't know why. I needed answer I was sure as hell going to get them but it was only one person I could talk to and that was ant the bitch nigga that took me away from my home my life. I walked into ant room to see him sitting in bed smoking a blunt watching tv, hi ant I said low looking down at my feet, how can I help you he said. I need answers to my I'm here, in do time you'll know Shawty but till then I'm your new owner. You don't own me you not father I do what I want, the look on his face showed anger and rage I knew then i said the wrong shit but I wasn't scared of him like most people. Who the hell you think you talking to until your crackedhead mother of your give me what the fuck I want you work for me and do what the hell I say when I say it do I make myself clear!! He yelled. I shook my head as i could feel the tears falling from my eyes is this my new life a lost girl with no one not even a friend to talk to. Meet me downstairs in 2 hours  there are some of your clothes in the room you slept in get dressed and meet me downstairs I got some people I want you to meet he said with a smirk. Instantly I was afraid so many questions was going through my head, who were the people he wanted me to meet and what would they do to me I was for once sacred for my life.
I walked backed to I guess my new room and did my hygiene, I put on some black swats and white crop top and some Adidas, I had to make sure I was comfortable for what ever happens. I went back in the bath room and put my hair in a nice bun on the top of my head and walked downstairs. I head voice as I was walking I was curious of who it might be. As I walked walked downstairs to the living room and seen ant and three other guy laughing ass I walked in, damn you sexy one guy said, ant looked back at me a smiled, this is ave she the new one I was telling y'all about that will be working with us. Ave this in mike, Chris and that's jay.
Mike looked like the cold hearted one he had a natural mug look to his face.
Chis seemed to be the joker of the group and. Jay seemed to be the quite one I'm guessing he not really the friendly type. I said hey in a low voice, to my surprise they said hi back. Ave I want you to meet some of the other girls that work for us so they can show you the ropes so you know what to do, as on point two girls walked in, ave this Monica and jasmine, they waved I waved back they will take you upstairs and show you around and get you ready for your first consumer. I just nodded my head and followed Monica and jasmine. So you the new girl Jasmine asked, yes I said well don't be scared it's really easy, you might be scared for the couple times but trust me you'll get use to it I been here since I was 16 my dad sold me to pay off a debt I'm 19 now. Are you proud of what you have to do, no but it's the only way I can provide for myself so I have no choice. Monica was mugging me the whole time I guess she was jealous or something, what's her problem i asked jas. Oh don't worry about her she hates everybody if she don't like you that means she sees you as a threat but she a sneaky bitch so watch your back. Monica walked up to me and jas so you the new one I'm guessing you think you the perfect then us huh, no I don't I really don't want to be here, look bitch I see the way ant looks at you but let me tell you something he's mine and since his little wife out the picture now he's free so stay away from him or I will fuck you up. She said I want to see you try and for one I don't mess with married men only hoes do that. I said back she rolled her eyes and walked out the door. I looked back at jas who was Laughing, somebody got a new Enemy jas said laughing. I laughed to . Come on girl lets get you ready for your first costumer. Jas I have something to tell you. Ok what's that. I'm a virgin. Omg girl you have to tell ant, like he would care about my being one all he seems to care about is his money, true but is you a virgin you not ready for this trust me tell ant ok and she walked out, I walked back downstairs, ant can I speak to you for a moment it's important. Ant looked at me like I was crazy but followed me to the kitchen, wassup ant said I have to tell you something I'm a virgin and I don't want to lose it to a stranger I said. Look idgaf about what you want to do or not you here to make my money not chill or do what you want so go get ready for you Costumer and stfu and he walked out, I put my head down and cried at the moment I knew I was officially in hell not home.