Avebury

I woke up looking around. I started panicking when I realized I was home in my bed in my room. Where was I was the question. Then everything started to come back to me I was kidnapped, but by who, and for what. I was looking for my phone but it wasn't anywhere to be found now I'm really scared. Then the door opened in walked a tall man he look to be about 6"5, but I couldn't see his face. When he walked in I got quiet and slide back into a corner hoping he didn't see me. But what he said next caught me off guard.

You don't have to be afraid ma I'm not going to hurt u he said in a deep voice. Who are you and why am I here I asked him. He stared laughing which I didn't see shit funny. All he said was in time I will know then he walked out.

ANTHONY
Ol girl was scared she should be lol. She seemed sweet though. but I don't trust no one but my wife. I had my men bring. Her to my office. When she first walked in she had her eyes closed but once they opened she had eyes like heaven. Maybe I will make her one of my hoes after all it's not like she has a choice anyways. I loved the way she look her body was amazing and with my wife help ik it could be even better.
What's your name beautiful I asked. Avebury she said lowly. Well Avebury I'm Anthony but everybody call my ant or daddy. So how old are u Ave? 17 she said low again. Well Avebury the reason why you here is because I feel that you can make me some money.
What does that have to do with me she said smart. You'll be the one making me the money. My wife walked in looking fine as ever I just wanted to take her down right then and there. She licked her lips at me and I smiled. So is this the new one my wife asked I nodded my head yea. My wife already knew what to do so I didn't have to tell her. Come with me my wife said to Avebury. My wife kissed me and her and ave walked out my office