Chapter 2

*before class starts*
Jacob: Hey Luna, could you and Loren sit with Brianna in art?
Luna: yah
Loren: of course!
Luna: so Brianna, where are you from?
Brianna: I moved here from a small town in South Georgia.
Luna: cool!
Loren: So Brianna, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Brianna: Well, my favorite color is blue, my favorite show is The Vampire Diaries, I'm in a lot of fandoms, and I spend a lot of time on the internet.
Loren: same
Loren is really nice and you hope that you two can become closer friends, and Luna is nice too, but has a little bit of an attitude.
Jaxson: so do you have a boyfriend?
Brianna: no, no one likes me
Jaxson: really? But you're like really pretty.
Brianna: thanks!
Loren: so if you're new, you probably don't know about the back to school party that's tonight, you should come!
Brianna: I'll see if I can!
*class starts~skip class*
When science class is over, you and your new friends separate to their next classes.
You, Jacob, Erin, Hunter, & Lydia are all in social studies together.
Erin: Brianna this is Lydia and Hunter, Hunter and Lydia, this is Brianna.
Hunter: Nice to meet you, Brianna!
Lydia: hey, nice to meet you.
Brianna: nice to meet you you guys too!
*skip to lunch*
You make your way to lunch with Erin, Jacob, & Loren. They take you to their table and introduce you to the rest of their friends. They introduce you to Mark, Ariel, Mario, Bryce, Lacey, Joey, Zach, Weston, Ellise, Kylie, Brooke, and Riley. Erin had ALOT of friends. All of the guys were cute and super nice, and all of the girls seemed like really good friends. You talked to everyone and became friends with all of them. You now had more friends than you imagined you would have by the end of the school year, and it had only been half a day. Even though you miss your friends from Georgia, moving might not have been so bad after all.

{Ok, I know this is short and it's not very good, but hopefully the next chapter will be better! Xoxo}