Chapter 14: Finally Home

*your pov*

      We are currently driving back to Los Angeles from tour. Everyone is sleeping except Zack — since he's driving — and I. I couldn't sleep so I carefully slipped out of Ryan's bunk and went to the lounge area. I basically just sat there on my phone.

"Y/n?" I hear Brendon croak.

"Oh, hi," I say.

"What're you doing up?" He asks.

"I couldn't sleep. You?"

"I needed water," he answers and I nod.

"Is everything ok?" He questions.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Wait, why?"

"I don't know, you've just become so distant from everyone. Even me and Ryan," he pouts.

"I'm sorry, it's just been stressful lately. Just with touring, planning the wedding, and just everything," I groan slightly.

"Just know that if you ever need anything, all of us are here to talk," he assures, kissing my forehead. "Anyways, good night, sis."

"Goodnight, Bren," I say.

      I just want to go home and relax with Ryan. I get up from the couch and go back to Ryan's bunk. I gently slide into it, trying not to wake Ryan. He wraps his arms around me but he's still asleep.

***

Once Ryan and I got home we really didn't talk to each other for the first four hours, since we were so tired. We literally went to sleep right when we got home.

When I woke up, Ryan wasn't in the bed with me. I sit up and rub my eyes before getting off of the bed, cringing as my feet hit the cold floor. I ran my hand through my hair as I walked downstairs. I find Ryan in the living room.

"Morning," I say quietly.

"Good morning, beautiful," Ryan beams as I walk over to him and sit on his lap.

"How come you're down here?" I ask.

"I couldn't go back to sleep and I didn't want to wake you," he answers, kissing my cheek.

      We sat in pure silence for a few minutes. It was nice, sitting in my fiancé's lap as he kept his arms around me.

"Two more weeks, baby," he happily sighs, referring to our wedding.

"Yeah. Two more weeks until I'm finally Missis Ross," I laugh.

      I softly press my lips to Ryan's before getting up to make breakfast.

~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm so sorry this fic is just going down hill (not that it was ever any good) but the next chapter will be he last one. im sorry ive been half-assing the recent few chapters. im just not enjoying writing this as much as i used to. so yea im sorry the next chapter is the last one and there will be no sequel
-halle