1/7

(Late 2017)

I slammed my phone onto the dining room table with a thud as I sighed. I had just gotten off the phone with my boyfriend, Baron Corbin. He had said just days before, he would be home to see me, but just called to tell me he couldn't make it. Baron and I had three dogs in our large house, but other than them, I've been alone in this house for months. Having friends over is not nearly comparable as to having Baron home and besides, they had their lives. My doberman dog had walked over to me and nudged my arm before resting his head on my leg.

"I guess your dad won't be home this time Timber." I said, petting his head and frowning before getting up, leaving my phone on the table. He followed me to the kitchen as I grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal before fixing myself a bowl, putting the cereal back, and grabbing a spoon before walking to the living room, sitting on the couch and turning on the TV. Timber had followed me and sat on the other end of the couch, while my Pit bull, Dudley, and Baron's Blue Great Dane, Xander, laid on the floor.

"If dad can't be here, want to watch his matches?" I asked the dogs. Their heads perked up looking at me and I smiled slightly. "I'll take that as a yes." I said turning on Hulu. I selected last weeks episode as tonight was the next show. When Baron's match came about and his entrance music began, the dog's wagged their tails enthusiastically before getting up and walking over to the TV, barking at it happily as they watched Baron walk down the ramp and into the ring. Already in the ring, was one of my good friends Dolph Ziggler. Baron and Dolph had a rivalry and it wasn't a pretty one. They absolutely hated each other for every second their rivalry lasted and still do to this day, all because Baron is jealous of my friendship with Dolph. As Baron got in the ring, Dolph stood comfortably, smiling in the corner as if nothing could hurt him. Baron narrowed his eyes before clenching his jaw as he glared at Dolph. I took my eyes away from the TV and to the dining room table as my phone rung. I got up bringing my cereal with me to get it. I set my bowl on the table before picking up my phone and sliding my finger across the screen to answer the call.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey Bri." Corey Graves, Baron's best friend said. "What're you up to?"

"Well Timmy, Stud, Beast and I are watching last week's Smackdown right now" I said plainly, using the dogs' nicknames Corey gave them.

"Let me guess, all happy to see Baron?"

"Extremely." I said frowning slightly. "I miss him as much as they do."

"I know Breezy." He said sadly. "He'll be home soon enough though."

"I know."

"Do you wanna talk to him real quick, he's right here getting ready for his match?"

"No that's alright I won't bother him I'll talk to him after, thanks though Corey."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Alright then, well Bri I have to go to the commentary table before the show starts talk to you later."

"Ok Corey, tell Baron I said I love him and good luck on his match, bye."

"Ok Bri I will bye." He said before hanging up. I set my phone down and brought my bowl and sat on the couch again as Baron's match ended. He had lost to Dolph with a roll up pin. Dolph hurried out of the ring and celebrated his victory as he walked up the ramp watching Baron throw a fit. A commercial started and I turned of Hulu and went to regular TV before changing the channel to watch Smackdown, which was about to start.

Baron's POV

"Breezy says she loves you and good luck on your match." Corey said to me as he put his phone in his pocket.

I smiled to myself at the thought of her. We had FaceTimed before, during the show, I could picture her just sitting on the couch petting the dogs as they all watched the show intently.

"Hmm, I love her too." I smiled to myself.

"Hey guys."

I looked up to see another one of my best friends, Seth Rollins, smiling at us.

"Hey Seth." Corey and I said. Corey and Seth talked for a bit as I zoned out thinking about many things, Bri, wrestling, etc.

"What do you think Baron?" Seth asked.

"Huh what?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"He wasn't listening again." Corey chuckled.

"You alright?" Seth asked, forgetting about what he was talking about before.

"Just... thinking."

"About?"

"Can I ask you guys something?" I asked turning my body on the production box I was sat on.

"Anything." Corey smiled.

"Do you think Bri would say yes if I asked her to marry me?"

"Of course, she loves you." Seth said.

"Seth is right, she loves you more than anything." Corey said.

"I don't know Timber, Xander and Dudley sure have her heart." I smiled. Corey rolled his eyes before speaking again.

"She would say yes."

"Really?"

"Yes really. She loves you, you make her happy." Seth said.

"She makes me happy too." I smiled. "More than anything ever could. I planned on asking her when I went home next, but now that I can't go, I don't know when I'll be able to ask her."

"Why don't you just ask her to come to the show in Miami next week?" Seth suggested.

"Solid idea." Corey complimented.

"Ok I will tonight." I smiled. "And I'll ask her after the show next week." I said smiling before a voice spoke.

"Baron, time to go to the gorilla, your match is next." I nodded to the guy before getting off the box.

"I have to go too." Corey said adjusting his suit jacket.

"Ok, see you guys later?" Seth asked.

"Yeah." Corey and I answered before walking to the gorilla. Corey went out to sit at the commentary table as I waited for the show to start and my music to hit for the first match of the night.