♡ Dreaming ♡

...It was all just a dream...

You open your eyes and rub them as you sit up in your bed. Looking at your clock, it reads 3 pm. How could you have slept this late? You hurry to get up and start walking towards your mirror when your legs give out on you. Your lower half felt so weak and sore. You pulled yourself off the floor and struggled to get out of your apartment bedroom and into the living room. You start making breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes with bananas and a fruit smoothie when you hear your phone go off. You set the the bowl of pancake batter down and rush to your room to grab your phone. You open your phone to see its a message. From Jungkook. You blush, remembering your dream and check to see what it says.

Wow! Last night was amazing! I had a great time. How about round 2 tonight? I can bring cuffs and whip cream? Xx -JK

Your eyes widen as you re-read his text over and over again. It wasn't a dream?! Your heart beats faster and you feel flustered. Your face turns red as you think about everything that happened last night. Everything runs through your head, from the second he picked you up, to the time you "fell asleep?". You snap out of your thoughts to the smell of something burning. You run back to the kitchen to some nice burnt pancakes.

'Damn' you thought as you put another batch of pancakes on the griddle. Standing against the counter, you open your phone messages to read the text again, making you panic once again and you close it.

You sit on the couch as you place your plate and drink on the table in front of you. Turning on the t.v, you start to think about if you want to do round two. Is it okay? Did you like last night? Was it fun? You gulp as you reach for your phone, when suddenly there is a knock at your door. You stand up and walk towards your door, wondering who it could possibly be. Opening it reveals a tall, slender guy, about early 20's with a bouquet of roses and a white box.

"Are you (y/n)?" He asks. You nod your head in confusion and he hands you the flowers and box.

"These are for you," he says. You take the items in your hands and look at him again.

"Have a good one," He finishes as he waves goodbye. You shut your door and find a card sticking out of vase. You open it.

I hope you like roses. :) You'll look amazing in what I picked out for you. ;) See you tonight gorgeous! -JK

He sent you flowers? He must really want tonight to happen. You look at the box and pray to god there isn't anything weird in there. You slowly open the lid and see red, black, and lace. You reach in the box and pull out a full lingerie set. You bite your bottom lip and grab your phone.

Sure, I'm up for round 2. My place at 10 pm. Thanks for the roses and lingerie. I'll definitely be wearing it tonight. ;) -(y/n)

You began cleaning up your place, really focusing on making your bedroom and living room super nice. You then decided candles would really set the mood. While driving to the store, your phone goes off with a text from Jungkook.

Great! I can't wait! ;) See you soon baby xx -JK

Your heart fluttered and began beating at a faster pace as your face flushes with red. You finally arrive at the store and buy 8 candles, 4 vanilla scented and 4 lavender scented.

When you arrive back home, you check the time. 5 pm. You have 5 hours to get everything ready and perfect. You start doing your hair and makeup. When you're finished, you are very pleased with the final look. You wink at yourself in the mirror which boosts your confidence for tonight.

7 pm.

It took you two hours to get all that done. You placed each candle down in different parts of the bedroom and finished cleaning up. You light your fireplace and turn on some slow, sexy jazz music.

8 pm.

Two more hours. Could you even wait that long? You just wanted him. All over you, touching you, kissing you, pleasuring you. You plop down on your couch and turn on some t.v. Friends was on and you decided to watch that to kill time. Finally, 9:30 pm rolls around. You light the candles to get the scent going. You rush to your bathroom and change into your new lingerie set. Examining yourself in the mirror, you spin and smile. You felt sexy. You stood there for a while posing and looking yourself up and down. When suddenly, there is a knock at the door. You take a deep breathe in and slowly let it out. You make your way to your bedroom, following the trail of rose petals leading to your bed. As you lay on your bed and position yourself, you hollered to Jungkook.

"Come in" you yell, in a low, sexy voice, making sure its loud enough so he can hear you.

You hear the door open and shut. The lights are dim, candles burning, soft music, it's perfect. Now all you need is him. You look at your doorway to see Jungkook, wearing a white button down shirt, tucked into his black pants. His eyes, full of sex, follow your body, up and down. His jaw drops open and he starts drooling as he holds up a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of whipped cream.

"You ready?" He says with a smirk.