Caught up

Redz above^^^

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jadiel's POV

5:00am

*beeeeep beeeeep beeeeep*

My alarm went off. This shid annoyed me to the core but it's the reason I'm always early. I took a deep breath, rolled over and reach for my phone off the night stand.

37 new notifications.

I rolled my eyes cuz I knew exactly who's tryna reach me. Hakeem a.k.a Redz and I are lowkey seeing each other. We gotta sneak cuz I don't want Jay finding out bout us... He'd trip the hell out. He hates the thought of me with anybody. And that makes it even harder to tell him I'm with one of his groupies that I practical grew up with after mom split.

I mentally rolled my eyes knowing I gotta head to the salon in a few. Them bitches be pissing me off. I need some employees...gotta start looking. Maybe even put out an ad for help. I don't know, you really can't trust these thots now man.

I opened the billion texts I got from Hakeem and I couldn't keep the grin off my face. He can be so damn cute at times man. I'm really feeling him and I wanna do more than just sneak around. I wanna tell Jay.

I felt like I was being watched so I looked at my door. There stood a puzzled Jayceon.

"Whatttt?" I questioned.

"Well Good morning to you too. Who got you smiling up there?" He asked and I was practically shaking under these sheets.

"No-Nobody" I managed to speak.

"Don't lie to me! Who's it? Let me see!" He said while reaching for my phone.

"No! I'm 20 Jay you can't keep buggin man!" I screamed and locked the phone.

"Oh I can't? You my fucking sister and I have a right to know who the fuck got her smiling like a little kid so early in the morning. You gonna tell me or I gotta do my snooping?!" He semi shouted.

"I-I-I'll tell you...I want to...but not now. Please Jay you know how you get when I even talk about boys. But I promise I'll tell you all bout him tomorrow cuz right now I need to get to work fore I lose them customers that can't stop blowing up my phone" I said and ran to my bathroom locking the door behind me.

"A'ight sis...I ain't letting this slide tho. Don't feel you're off the hook!" I heard him talk as he left the room.

That was damn near close...I tried to breathe and get my heart rate back to normal. He can be such an idiot at times man! I gotta let Keem know bout this so he can be prepared to receive a few swings from Jay. I know he'd trip and I know I can't hide forever. So I'll tell him sooner or later. Just need to speak to my baby first thing when I get outta here.

I tried to focus as I got dressed for work. I knew I had a long as day ahead and I just need to brace myself for it.