Kidnapped.

Jayceon's POV.

I spat the blood out of my mouth as he slapped and punch my face for the fiftieth time. I don't know how I got here, the last thing I remembered was getting bashed in the face. Since I got here I've been his punching bag and even his spittoon.

"Hand me the knife fool" he said as he turned to collect it from his worker.

"Since this motherfucker refusing to pay any attention to me I might as well force him to!" He continued.

"Where the fuck are my girls?" I asked trying to keep my eyes open. The dripping blood from my forehead fell right into my eyes which burned the hell outta them and made it even harder to keep them open.

"Oh you want ya bitches? Bring them in John" he barked at another worker who ran right outta the room in the blink of an eye...I could tell they ass were hella afraid of this fool. I don't blame them cuz Malachi crazy as fuck! I heard footsteps approaching the door and my eyes shot open.

My jaw dropped in horror as I watched the figures in front of me.

"There...there's ya bitches" he spat.

"Ja-Jayceon?" India croaked. I could tell it was hard for her to even speak. Her mouth was swollen and stained with blood. One of her eyes was puffed shut; her puffy lips and cheeks were covered in nothing but blood and the blood that came from her nose leaked all the way down to her chin. My eyes dart across to Jadiel's frail figure and I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I couldn't even take care or protect them. They both stood half naked in front of me looking all battered up. Jadiel had a cut on her arm that was soon to be lost in the fast swelling of a fresh bruise. I swallowed the lump that rose in my throat and I turn to look at Malachi who stood in the corner wearing a smirk on his ugly ass face.

"What the fuck did you do to them?!!" I semi yelled.

"Man, I beat them the fuck up just like I did to you and your boys." He answered.

I was speechless...this nigga best pray that I don't make it outta here alive cuz I'll empty my gun up his ass man I swear!

"Ple-Pleaseee don't touch me!" India said.

"Man she said don't touch her!" I barked at Malachi who's hands were now trailing up and down India's body. I saw his hands stop just below her breasts and he turned to look at me. He grabbed her and pulled her in closer forcing her to look my way.

"You finna watch me give your girl some real dick today nigga" Malachi said with a nasty cackle.

Jadiel and I exchanged questioning glances. I felt my eyes water as I watched him throw my girl to the ground and rip her panties off. She squirmed under him and tried fighting but India was too tiny for such a nigga. I tried freeing myself from the metal bar but it made no sense....

"The fuck y'all looking at? Get out! I only want these two fools here!"

I watched as his men leave the room. They locked the door and Jadiel scooted closer to me unknown to Malachi. He was busy tryna get at me using my girl and it was working cuz I was hella angry and even crying like a bitch. He slapped her repeatedly instructing her to stop moving.

I felt a pair of hands behind me and I turned to see who it was.

"Shhhh" Jadiel whispered.

I didn't even see her get behind me...

"Hurry the fuck up" I mumbled back at her.

Malachi threw a punch at India that instantly knocked her out. I sprung from my seat hitting him, blow after blow after blow. I took every ounce of frustration out on him. From punching my sister to punching me...for making me cry, for tryna rape my girl and hitting her the fuck out.

The door flew open and his boys came in cuz this nigga was screaming like a lil bitch! I mentally sucked my teeth and grabbed the gun from my waist. I signalled Jadiel over to India's body and she knew exactly what to do. I watched as they dropped one by one and silently commended myself for my excellent shooting...

I took one last look at Malachi and left the room to meet Jadiel outside.

"Did you seriously leave Malachi in there?" She asked.

"Where did they put Sean?" I answered her question with a question.

"Man he didn't want them, he just wanted you Jay!" She shouted and I could tell she was getting angry by the minute.

I felt like I let them down big time. Here I am with my sister who can barely even walk and a girlfriend who probably won't be able to see for a while much less eat cuz her face us all fucked up because of me.

"We need to go to the hospital Jay!" Jadiel snapped.

I nodded my head in agreement and looked back at the house. Imma be back for this fool!