Slow

Jayceon and Snoop(50 cent) above^^^

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jayceon's POV.

"Jay baby get up!" I heard as some violently shook me.

"Wha-What?" I asked.

"It's already 10 and you get up. Your phone's blowing up here too" India said as she tossed the phone my way.

"Damn! I gotta pick Jadiel and Quan up"

"Well you gotta hurry"

I got up, grabbed my clothes and got dressed. When i reached the kitchen India had prepared the breakfast.

"Grab a plate and help yo self to some of my tasty Mac n Cheese"

"Dang ma! Real niggas don't eat Mac n Cheese"

"You best shut ya damn mouth and come eat with me"

"Ahhh man" i said as i kissed my teeth.

I really don't wanna eat this food tho. Im only accustom to Jadiel's cooking, i hardly eat from anybody. It looks hella delicious tho I won't lie...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

11:40am.

I arrived in front of Keisha's...i really dont wanna go in cuz i know Jadiel and Quan will kill my ass with questions that i aint prepared to answer....i sat there and mentally prepare myself for it.

After what seem like forever i got out, locked the doors and walk up to her door.

"Heyyyy" Keisha greeted me as she opened the door.

I felt her hands wrap around my neck and she squeezed me so hard that i barely managed to speak.

"He-Hey" i said as i cough and struggle for air...she was one strong hoe.

"Come in, Quan left for practice and Jadiel went to work. I pleaded with them to stay and wait on you but that was no use"

"Dammit! I know im late man i had to sleep in...last night was really hectic ma"

"I wont even ask cuz i know that shit is classified" she said as she rolled her eyes and sat next to me on the couch.

"Got that right!" I responded not taking eyes off her thighs.

She had her hair in a bun and her face was naked...no make up at all which revealed her freckles that radiated around her nose. She wore a spaghetti strapped vest and a short ass pants that invaded the crack in her ass...I watched as she played with her long fingers and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why you nervous ma?"

"Nothing...it's just that I thought you wouldn't come back man...word has it that Malachi is out to get y'all and when you brought them here last night I knew exactly what was up" she said as her lips curled almost like a frown.

"I was really worried man...couldn't even fuck my suga daddy properly" she continued.

"Oh so you been fucking?" I asked croaking my neck to one side.

"You know how it is! A bitch gotta make money and I ain't bout to settle down at least not for now" she said quickly.

"Aii ma I hear you loud and clear"

"Wanna eat something? You hungry?"

"For them lips? Yes"

Her eyes shot up and looked straight into mine. I didn't break the eye contact cuz I was damn serious...I wanted her and I knew she wanted me. We stared at each other with great intensity but then I notice this fiery look in her eyes.