absurd help

Open the door, walk in behind her
Draw back your bow, let it remind her
No ones around, no need to fake it
She's not in love, how can she take it?

 A gloomy day fell upon Max  to be fair it was unusual for the air to be any moist since he was in such humid area. Didn't bother him he was busy writing rough drafts of scripts for future videos while take simultaneously swigs of cider.  "Fuuck this is shit." Max groaned under his breath crumpling up the paper tossing into the nearest trashcan. He didn't want to direct the next video with Ian and Joji shitty, hell he even thought getting drunk would make him more concentrated yet it just made him more angry.

 Max felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and snatched it out answering it promptly "the fuck is this?" Max slurred "See you're drunk already." Joji said his voice sounding slightly nauseous "Shut the fuck up George, it helps." Max said recognizing the voice almost instantly making Joji laugh.

 "Dude are you sick or something?" Max asked noticing the boy's vocals were almost completely fucked "yeaah i was actually going to uh call you for maybe some painkillers n' shit." Joji said nervously "oh god how fucking sick are you??" Max said concerned "Listen I don't got anything why Don't I Just send Ian, Chad's already out doing fuck all." Max said running his hand through his hair.

 "You know what I'm feeling better now so I don-" Joji began to say before coughing violently into the phone "I'm sending him, he can make you chef boyardee or whatever." Max said hanging up not waiting for Joji to protest.

 Joji tossed his phone on the couch and sighed dramatically grabbing a tissue shoving it up his nose to hold back snot 'what is he going to do bury my head in ice til i get frost bite? well that would be kind of dope but.' Joji groaned putting a pillow on his face out of pain and frustration. Joji managed to nap a good half hour before hearing a rushed knock on the door waking him terrified.

 "I-It's open." Joji said calling towards the door making the knob turn thus opening it "Oh thank Christ you're still alive." presumably Ian said standing with plastic bags indicating one was from a pharmacy and another filled with cans from possibly a nearby Target.